Can I watch Oxygen TV Outside USA? Yes, you can watch Oxygen TV outside USA, but only with the help of a reliable VPN, and ExpressVPN works best with blocked sites.
In this article, we will cover all things regarding Oxygen TV, so without further delay, let’s look at the 3 easy steps to watch Oxygen TV Outside USA.
How to watch Oxygen TV Outside USA 2023
Follow these steps to access Oxygen TV Outside USA:
- Download a premium VPN (ExpressVPN is our Top Recommendation).
- Log into the VPN application and connect to the USA server.
- Now, visit the Oxygen TV official website and enjoy streaming Oxygen TV Outside USA.
What is Oxygen TV? And Why is it geo-blocked Outside the USA?
The Oxygen television channel (branded on-air as Oxygen True Crime) is a cable television channel owned by Cable Entertainment Group, a subsidiary of Comcast, and operated by NBCUniversal. It primarily airs true crime and drama programs targeted at women.
Oxygen TV is geo-restricted, but you can still watch Oxygen TV outside the USA using a premium VPN. We suggest using ExpressVPN to bypass these geo-restrictions.
Top 3 VPNs to Watch Oxygen TV outside USA [Quick Overview in 2023]
Can I get Oxygen TV outside USA? Yes, you can get Oxygen TV outside USA, but you need a subscription to a premium VPN.
- ExpressVPN — It comes with lightning fast VPN connection to ensure you Ultra HD streaming from anywhere at any time. You can access 3000+ global servers, including 20+ location servers in the US. In addition to this, you can save up to 49% on its 1-year plan, cutting the original cost to only $6.71/month.
- Surfshark — Features smart DNS to unblock streaming platforms and channels that don’t support the app. You can access 3200+ global servers at low prices, including 20+ US servers. So you will always have something to watch when the cost is $2.30 a month. In addition, you can get an 82% discount on its 2-year plan and an unlimited device connection.
- NordVPN — It ensures reliable VPN connection & buffer-free streaming from anywhere. With many servers, you can stream restricted content without violating your privacy. The subscription comes with easy access to 5000+ global servers, including 1970+ servers in the US. In addition, a huge 68% discount is available on its 2-year plan, so you will only need to pay $3.71 a month.
Why Do You Need A VPN to Watch Oxygen TV Outside USA?
Oxygen TV is blocked outside the USA. Due to the lack of international licensing rights to broadcast Oxygen TV content.
When you attempt to access Oxygen TV outside USA, your IP address gets blocked, and this message will pop up on your screens:
Therefore, you need a premium VPN service such as ExpressVPN to bypass the geo-restrictions implemented by Oxygen TV.
Oxygen TV can detect your country’s IP address using an IP tracking system to block out anyone trying to stream outside the USA.
This is where a VPN comes into play. A VPN masks your IP address by connecting your streaming device to a USA server, which helps you access a website blocked in your country.
Whether an ex-pat or a regular binge-watcher living outside the USA, you can use a reliable VPN to prevent IP-related roadblocks.
Best VPNs to Watch Oxygen TV Outside USA [Detailed Analysis in 2023]
Is Oxygen TV available outside USA? No, Oxygen TV is not available outside the USA; that’s why you need to subscribe to a premium VPN.
Also, we will help you to choose the best VPN service for you, here are our recommendations:
ExpressVPN — Best VPN to Watch Oxygen TV outside USA
- Ultra-Fast speed with unlimited bandwidth for bufferless streaming.
- 3000+ Servers in 90+ Countries, including 20+ location servers in US.
- Comes with five simultaneous device connections
- Compatible with Windows, MacOS, iOS, Smart TV, Linux, and more.
ExpressVPN has incredible server speed to ensure smooth and high-quality streaming from anywhere. It has 3000+ optimized servers installed in 90+ countries and 20+ location servers in the US only. It comes with Ultra fast connection speed, allowing users to have top-quality streaming without error.
Its high-speed servers can easily unblock geo-restricted streaming platforms, encrypt your data, bypass the IP tracking system, and provide unlimited bandwidth for bufferless streaming.
Regarding device compatibility, ExpressVPN has a dedicated VPN app designed for all compatible devices and routers. It offers five simultaneous device connections that you can run on macOS, iOS, Android, Fire devices, browsers, gaming consoles, routers, smart TVs, and more.
Now, let's talk about its price!
Its yearly subscription will cost you $6.67/month, with an extra three months for free. Furthermore, you can connect up to 5 simultaneous devices with a single subscription.
- Compatible with all streaming sites
- Connect up to 6 devices
- It works in China & UAE
- Follows Zero Log Policy
- 7-day free trial
- A bit costly service
Surfshark — Affordable VPN to Access Oxygen TV outside USA
- Comes with SmartDNS to unblock content on non-native devices
- 3,200 servers in 100 countries, including 20+ location servers in the US.
- Compatible with Android, Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, smart TVs, and more
- Offers minimum price of about $2.30/month with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Surfshark's minimum price tag makes it the most wallet-friendly VPN for streaming. It is equipped with 3000+ global servers in 100 countries, including 20+ location servers in the US. Surfshark stands out among all is non, but it's a Smart DNS server that enables users to access geo-restricted content without a native app.
Moreover, a Surfshark subscription ensures unlimited device connection on all compatible devices, whether Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, smart TVs, or more.
Regarding price, you can expect to have $2.30/month, saving 82% on its two-year plan along with two extra months. It offers a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee, ultra HD streaming, Unlimited bandwidth, and Zero log policy, all wrapped under its modest pricing plan.
- Compatible with all streaming sites
- Connect up to 6 devices
- It works in China & UAE
- Follows Zero Log Policy
- 7-day free trial
- Poor Customer Support
- Some user experience low speed
NordVPN — Reliable VPN to Stream Oxygen TV outside USA
- NordLynx Protocol to help boost streaming experience
- 5000+ Servers in 60 Countries including 17 location servers in the US.
- Comes with 6 simultaneous device connections.
- Compatible with Android, Windows, iOS, Linus, Smart TVs & Routers.
When it comes to reliability, you won't find any other option better than NordVPN!
Apart from its giant web of VPN servers, including 17 server locations in the US, NordVPN has recently launched NordLynx. This new-generation VPN protocol provides an improved connection for an uninterrupted streaming experience.
NordVPN has SmartPlay integration that unblocks various content with its IP spoofing feature. Like Surfshark, NordVPN incorporates its dedicated SmartDNS service that can easily unblock geo-restricted content on devices with no native app.
You can connect Nord with almost all devices, including windows, macOS, Android, Apple, Smart TV, Xbox, PS series, and more. The cost will drastically reduce if you opt for its two-year plan, which will cost you $3.49/per month, six device connections, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- 5000+ global servers
- Secure VPN System
- Zero Logs Policy
- Works in China and the UAE
- 24/7 Live Chat Support
- Military grade Encryption
- Private DNS System
- Little Expensive
- No app for router
Criteria to choose the best VPN to stream Oxygen TV outside USA
There are so many VPNs out there, but not every VPN can unblock Oxygen TV outside USA. That’s why the team of experts at StreamMaestro has outlined specific criteria to choose the best VPN for Oxygen TV.
We consider the following criteria before choosing the best streaming VPN to unblock Oxygen TV outside USA.
- VPN with the Most Multiplatform Apps: We prefer to choose the VPN that provides apps for most operating systems and devices, such as Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, Amazon FireStick, and Roku.
- VPN Capable of Unblocking Multiple Streaming Services: We choose the VPN that can easily bypass geo-restrictions for various streaming platforms such as Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, Oxygen TV, etc.
- VPN that Offers Free Trial: The VPN must offer a free trial of at least 7-days. And all the VPNs we listed above offer you a 7-day free trial with a 30-day money-back guarantee with the annual subscription plan.
- VPN Server Availability: We pick the VPN that replaces its blocked servers frequently with new ones. So, you won’t experience any issues regarding geo-restrictions.
- Multi-Device Connection: A VPN that allows multiple simultaneous connections, and all the VPNs we reviewed will enable you to connect at least five devices simultaneously.
- The Best Customer Support: It doesn’t matter how good your VPN or streaming platform you use. However, occasionally, you may encounter problems only the VPN support team can help you with. So that is why we choose the VPN with the best and most reliable customer support.
- Zero Log Policy: A zero log policy guarantees that none of the activities on your device are logged by the VPN company. And all the VPNs on our list imply that.
Can I use a Free VPN to Watch Oxygen TV outside USA?
There are so many risks and restrictions associated with free VPNs. That’s why we don’t recommend free VPNs to watch Oxygen TV.
Also, we have already explained that Oxygen TV uses geolocation technology to identify where their viewers are, and if they’re not in the USA, they block them immediately.
In that case, Free VPNs don’t provide you with new servers. While on the other hand, paid VPNs, such as ExpressVPN, replace their blacklisted servers frequently with new ones. So, you don’t have to face any problems regarding geo-restrictions.
We strongly suggest you use ExressVPN because it’s one of the market’s fastest and most reliable VPNs.
How To Sign Up For Oxygen TV outside USA?
To sign up for Oxygen TV outside Us follow the steps below:
- Before signing up, you must subscribe to the premium VPN service (ExpressVPN is our TOP recommendation).
- Go to the www.oxygen.com
- Then click on the top right button.
- Now select the “Sign Up / Login” button under “Create your free profile and get access to exclusive content.”
- A pop-up will appear with multiple sign-up options (Sign up with Gmail, Facebook, Apple, and Email)
- Choose any of them and provide further details. (Use any US Zip Code)
- Now, it’s time to enjoy your favorite crime show on Oxygen TV.
NOTE: However, Signing up for Oxygen TV is free but to watch its content outside the US, you have to subscribe to a premium VPN that enables you to relocate your location to the USA. We strongly recommend ExpressVPN.
How To Watch Oxygen TV Outside USA Without a Cable TV Subscription?
The US TV provider services are not accessible outside the country. However, you can still watch Oxygen TV outside USA by subscribing to other streaming services such as YouTube TV, Hulu Live TV, Sling TV, and FuboTV.
Here are the details and subscription plans to watch Oxygen TV outside USA without a Cable TV subscription.
Stream Oxygen TV on Sling TV
A subscription to Sling TV includes Oxygen TV as part of their Sling Blue Lifestyle Extra package for $41 a month.
Use a reliable VPN service such as ExpressVPN and start watching Oxygen TV outside USA.
Stream Oxygen TV on FuboTV
Fubo TV has multiple subscription options, but the Fubo Pro plan lets you stream content from 111+ channels, including Oxygen TV. The subscription plan is available at $69.99.
Stream Oxygen TV Shows on YouTube TV
YouTube offers the best live streaming services with the name YouTube TV, which has 85+ top channels (including Oxygen TV) for entertainment, news, live sports, & more. Its base plan costs you $64.99 per month.
Stream Oxygen Shows on Hulu Live TV
This excellent streaming platform lets you watch Oxygen TV Outside USA with its premium Hulu + Live TV, which is $49.99/month for the first three months and $69.99 per month after that.
How to Fix Oxygen TV Outside USA? [Troubleshooting Tips]
Are you experiencing issues with Oxygen TV and wondering why it is Oxygen TV not working? Then follow the below troubleshooting tips to eliminate all the problems and enjoy seamless streaming.
Restart The Web Browser Or Relaunch The Oxygen TV App
Sometimes a quick restart helps refresh to fix whatever error you experience on the platform. To do so, refresh the Oxygen TV web page on your browser and restart the web browser. On the other hand, if you are using the Oxygen app, close it and wait for a moment before relaunching it.
Everything should work fine; if not, move on to the next step.
Power Cycle The Device
Your Internet network connection might be causing playback issues on Oxygen TV. Power cycling your streaming and network devices will boost your Internet connection. You can do that by following the steps below:
- First, remove your modem and router from the wall and turn off all your devices.
- Make sure you wait at least one minute before plugging your devices back in.
- Now, turn on your streaming device and connect to the Internet.
- Relaunch the Oxygen TV app and enjoy streaming.
If the problem persists, then proceed to the next step.
Use A Relaible VPN Service
Sometimes playback error occurs because of geo-restrictions. In this case, you need a reliable VPN that allows you to bypass geo-restrictions easily. We highly recommend ExpressVPN because it has the fastest and most reliable servers to circumvent geo-blocking.
If the problem is not going anywhere, try the troubleshooting tip below.
Clear The Cache And Cookies Data
Sometimes clearing cache data help to solve Oxygen TV, not working issues. To remove the cache, follow the steps accordingly.
Oxygen TV App
- On your Android device, go to the “Settings” menu.
- Navigate to “Apps” and select “Oxygen TV.”
- Lastly, select “Storage” and tap on “Clear Cache and Clear Data.”
- On your web browser, go to the “History” section.
- Go to “Clear browsing data” or “Clear History.”
- Set the period to “All Time,” and check all the boxes next to cookies and cache.
- Lastly, tap on “Clear Data.”
After clearing the cache, recheck the Oxygen TV. If you cannot stream, move on to the next solution.
Update The Oxygen TV App
If you are wondering why is my Oxygen app not working? The primary reason is that you haven’t considered the new updates yet. So, go to the app store on your device, search for Oxygen TV and update it.
Reinstall The Oxygen TV App
After trying all of the solutions above, if they don’t work, simply uninstall the Oxygen TV app and reinstall it. Follow the steps below to do so:
Then, on your streaming device, go to the Apps section.
- Search For “Oxygen TV.”
- Press the Oxygen TV app icon for a moment.
- Then select “Uninstall” from the menu.
After that, go to the App Store and reinstall it. We hope these troubleshooting tips will help you eliminate Oxygen TV not working issues.
On Which Devices Can I Watch Oxygen TV outside USA
By using a VPN, you can watch Oxygen TV outside USA. However, the process may likely differ from device to device. Therefore, you can watch Oxygen TV on your favorite device by following the below steps.
For Android Users
Follow these steps to get Oxygen TV on Android Device:
- Download ExpressVPN and set up your account.
- Install the VPN application & connect with a server in the USA.
- Download the Oxygen TV app from the Play Store.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Now, you can watch Oxygen TV without limitations.
For iOS/iPhone Users
Get Oxygen TV on an iOS device by following these steps:
- Download ExpressVPN and log in.
- Next, connect the device to the USA-based server.
- Then, download the Oxygen TV app from the Apple store.
- Log in with the required credentials.
- You can now start streaming.
For Roku Users
Here are some easy steps to get Oxygen TV on Roku:
- Install ExpressVPN and register your account.
- Connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect VPN to the USA server.
- Open Roku and set it up on your TV.
- Click on Oxygen TV and start streaming.
For PlayStation Users
You can get Oxygen TV on PS3/PS4 by following these steps:
- First, download and Install a VPN service on your router.
- Connect it with the server in the USA
- Locate TV/Video Services on your PlayStation.
- Now, Search for Oxygen TV.
- You will see the “Get” option. Click on it.
- Visit the channel page.
- Hit on Oxygen TV to start streaming.
For Xbox Users
Here are some quick steps to get Oxygen TV on Xbox:
- Download the VPN App. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect it with a USA-based server.
- Locate the Xbox Store.
- Search for Oxygen TV.
- Download the application.
- Watch your favorite TV shows.
For Kodi Users
To get Oxygen TV on Kodi, follow these steps:
- First, download the Oxygen TV add-on from here.
- Open Kodi on your device.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the “gear” icon in the top-left corner.
- Go to Add-ons, and now click on Install from the zip file.
- Navigate to the directory where you saved the Oxygen TV add-on zip file and select it. Then, wait for the installation to finish.
- From Kodi’s home screen, go to Add-ons and launch Oxygen TV.
- Select sign-in through email. Enter your Oxygen TV email and password.
- That’s it! You can now watch Oxygen TV on Kodi.
For Firestick Users
Here are some easy and quick steps to get Oxygen TV on Firestick:
- Open up your Firestick device.
- Head to “Unknown Sources.”
- Download ExpressVPN.
- Get Oxygen TV through a quick search.
- Open Oxygen TV and start streaming original content.
For macOS Users
Get Oxygen TV on Mac by following these steps:
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN.
- Go to the Apple menu, then System Preferences, and then Network.
- Click on the Action menu.
- Choose Import Configurations > Select ExpressVPN > Import.
- Open the web browser.
- Search for the Oxygen TV official website.
- Log in using your credentials or create an account.
- Binge-watch for hours.
For Apple TV Users
Apple TV does not support VPN software. You will need to install ExpressVPN MediaStreamer. Next, follow these steps:
- First, head to the ExpressVPN DNS Setting page to register your US IP address.
- Next, go to Setup Page > Settings Menu > Desired IP address.
- Then to network > Configure DNS > Select Manual.
- Type the IP address that you used before.
- Finally, install the Oxygen TV app to start watching your favorite shows.
For Smart TV Users
Follow these steps to get Oxygen TV on Smart TV:
- Install VPN – We Recommend ExpressVPN
- Connect to a US server.
- Connect the WI-FI with the VPN server.
- Download the Oxygen TV App to start streaming.
For PC Users
PC users can follow the following steps to download Oxygen TV:
- First, install and download a high-quality VPN on your computer. ExpressVPN comes highly recommended.
- Connect to a server in the USA.
- Visit the Oxygen website, create an account, and log in.
- Before logging in, clear your cookies and cache if you still have difficulties viewing Oxygen TV.
Popular Shows to Watch On Oxygen TV Outside USA
Are you into genre-specific TV shows? Then you must watch uncannily interesting murder mysteries and crime-solving fictional shows. Here are a few crime shows on Oxygen TV that you can start binge-watching outside the USA.
- Cold Justice
- License to Kill
- In Ice Cold Blood
- The Jury Speaks
- Criminal Confessions
- A Wedding and a Murder
- Killer Affair
- Dark Web Exposed
- An Unexpected Murder
- Smiley Face Killers: The Hunt for Justice.
- The Disappearance of Maura Murray
Best Movies on Oxygen TV
- Kim Kardashian West: The Justice Project
- The Disappearance of the Millbrook Twins
- Manson: The Women
- Escaping Captivity: The Kara Robinson Story
- Catching a Serial Killer: Bruce McArthur
- Life on the Line
- Confessions of a Sociopathic Social Climber
- Serial Killer with Piers Morgan
Watch Oxygen TV outside USA in other countries?
Oxygen TV is exclusively available in the USA. However, you can watch Oxygen TV in any country outside the USA.
You only need to use a premium VPN such as ExpressVPN, connect to a USA server, and easily access Oxygen TV worldwide.
FAQs on Oxygen TV outside USA
Can you watch Oxygen TV outside USA?
Sadly, you can’t watch Oxygen TV outside USA. However, you can access Oxygen TV using a trustworthy VPN that offers USA servers. We strongly recommend ExpressVPN for seamless streaming.
Where is Oxygen TV available?
Oxygen TV is available on multiple streaming services Hulu, Sling TV, DirecTV Stream, YouTube TV, and fuboTV. But to access it from abroad, you need a premium VPN, and we highly suggest ExpressVPN.
How can I watch the Oxygen channel online for free?
Using its free trial, you can watch the Oxygen channel online through YouTube TV.
Is Oxygen TV available on Hulu?
Oxygen TV is available on Hulu and other major streaming platforms.
Is it legal to use a VPN to watch Oxygen TV?
Yes, it is legal to use a VPN with Oxygen TV because most people use it for security purposes, which is legal in most countries.
Does Oxygen TV work outside USA?
No, Oxygen TV only works in the USA, meaning you need a premium VPN subscription to get Oxygen TV outside the USA.
We hope you found this guide helpful; this was our super simple guide on how to watch Oxygen TV Outside USA. So, if you can’t wait to watch your favorite shows, we urge you sign-up for ExpressVPN today.
ExpressVPN offers multiple highly optimized servers in the USA with amazing speeds to help you watch your favorite content in HD quality without any buffering issues. With a USA IP, you’ll also have no problem getting Oxygen TV Outside USA.
People Also Watch This: