How to Watch Disney Plus outside USA From Anywhere in 2023
Is Disney Plus available outside USA? Unfortunately No, Disney Plus is not available outside US. By using a premium VPN you can access Disney Plus outside USA.
Due to its geo-restriction policies, you can’t get access to Disney Plus Originals to catch the buzz of Marvel live. But you know what? A premium VPN can help you watch your favorite Disney Plus shows anywhere. Scroll down & find out how to Stream Disney Plus outside USA.
How to Watch Disney Plus Outside USA in 2023
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN and set up your account.
- Log in to connect with a US server.
- Install the Disney Plus app to start streaming your favorite shows.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Disney Plus Anywhere?
Just Like Hulu, HBO Max, ESPN Plus, or any other US-based streaming platform, you can’t watch Disney Plus outside USA. If you try to bypass the restriction, you will get this message on your screen.
“Sorry, Disney+ is not available in your region.”
Although you can access Disney Plus in selected places, that access comes with certain conditions.
Being a US resident, you get the perks of streaming all the live and offline Disney Plus content in one go!
Can I watch US content if I have a Disney Plus account? Sadly, no. You will not be able to stream the US library live; you can only download the titles and watch them offline. However, you can catch live shows in your country’s library.
But what if Disney Plus does not work in my country? In that case, Disney Plus will instantly block you from accessing the website.
But you don’t have to worry about it! We have got you covered with some quick and easy alternatives!
To access Disney Plus outside USA, you must buy a feature-packed VPN service to break the firewall. It will mask your IP while connecting you with a Server installed in the US region.
Once you are in, you can stream shows in the US library!
Key Takeaway: If you want to peek into the Disney Plus US library, you will have to spend some extra bucks purchasing a VPN. Here we suggest you buy ExpressVPN, which will get you quick access to the US library.
3 Top-Rated VPNs to Access Disney Plus outside USA [Updated in 2023]
You may find unlimited VPN brands while searching out in the market. When it comes to Disney Plus, these can prove to be your best bet, tested, and recommended source to acquire non-stop streaming on Disney Plus from anywhere.
- ExpressVPN — It comes with lightning fast VPN connection to ensure you Ultra HD streaming from anywhere at any time. You can access 3000+ global servers, including 20+ location servers in the US. In addition to this, you can save up to 49% on its 1-year plan, cutting the original cost to only $6.71/month.
- Surfshark — Features smart DNS to unblock streaming platforms and channels that don’t support the app. You can access 3200+ global servers at low prices, including 20+ US servers. So you will always have something to watch when the cost is $2.30 a month. In addition, you can get an 82% discount on its 2-year plan and an unlimited device connection.
- NordVPN — It ensures reliable VPN connection & buffer-free streaming from anywhere. With many servers, you can stream restricted content without violating your privacy. The subscription comes with easy access to 5000+ global servers, including 1970+ servers in the US. In addition, a huge 68% discount is available on its 2-year plan, so you will only need to pay $3.71 a month.
VPNs Not Working With Disney+ Online
Do you know that not all VPNs out in the market are compatible with Disney Plus? However, to prevent you from subscribing to the wrong one, we have given you a complete list of VPNs that won’t bypass restrictions on Disney Plus outside USA.
- Private Internet Access (PIA)
- Hotspot Shield
- VPN Unlimited
3 Best VPNs to Unblock Disney Plus outside USA [In-Depth Analysis Dec 2023]
ExpressVPN — Recommended VPN to Watch Disney Plus outside USA
- Ultra-Fast speed with unlimited bandwidth for bufferless streaming.
- 3000+ Servers in 90+ Countries, including 20+ location servers in US.
- Comes with five simultaneous device connections
- Compatible with Windows, MacOS, iOS, Smart TV, Linux, and more.
ExpressVPN has incredible server speed to ensure smooth and high-quality streaming from anywhere. It has 3000+ optimized servers installed in 90+ countries and 20+ location servers in the US only. It comes with Ultra fast connection speed, allowing users to have top-quality streaming without error.
Its high-speed servers can easily unblock geo-restricted streaming platforms, encrypt your data, bypass the IP tracking system, and provide unlimited bandwidth for bufferless streaming.
Regarding device compatibility, ExpressVPN has a dedicated VPN app designed for all compatible devices and routers. It offers five simultaneous device connections that you can run on macOS, iOS, Android, Fire devices, browsers, gaming consoles, routers, smart TVs, and more.
Now, let's talk about its price!
Its yearly subscription will cost you $6.67/month, with an extra three months for free. Furthermore, you can connect up to 5 simultaneous devices with a single subscription.
- Compatible with all streaming sites
- Connect up to 6 devices
- It works in China & UAE
- Follows Zero Log Policy
- 7-day free trial
- A bit costly service
Surfshark — Pocket-Friendly VPN to Access Disney Plus outside USA
- Comes with SmartDNS to unblock content on non-native devices
- 3,200 servers in 100 countries, including 20+ location servers in the US.
- Compatible with Android, Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, smart TVs, and more
- Offers minimum price of about $2.30/month with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Surfshark's minimum price tag makes it the most wallet-friendly VPN for streaming. It is equipped with 3000+ global servers in 100 countries, including 20+ location servers in the US. Surfshark stands out among all is non, but it's a Smart DNS server that enables users to access geo-restricted content without a native app.
Moreover, a Surfshark subscription ensures unlimited device connection on all compatible devices, whether Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, smart TVs, or more.
Regarding price, you can expect to have $2.30/month, saving 82% on its two-year plan along with two extra months. It offers a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee, ultra HD streaming, Unlimited bandwidth, and Zero log policy, all wrapped under its modest pricing plan.
- Compatible with all streaming sites
- Connect up to 6 devices
- It works in China & UAE
- Follows Zero Log Policy
- 7-day free trial
- Poor Customer Support
- Some user experience low speed
NordVPN — Reliable VPN to Stream Disney Plus outside USA
- NordLynx Protocol to help boost streaming experience
- 5000+ Servers in 60 Countries including 17 location servers in the US.
- Comes with 6 simultaneous device connections.
- Compatible with Android, Windows, iOS, Linus, Smart TVs & Routers.
When it comes to reliability, you won't find any other option better than NordVPN!
Apart from its giant web of VPN servers, including 17 server locations in the US, NordVPN has recently launched NordLynx. This new-generation VPN protocol provides an improved connection for an uninterrupted streaming experience.
NordVPN has SmartPlay integration that unblocks various content with its IP spoofing feature. Like Surfshark, NordVPN incorporates its dedicated SmartDNS service that can easily unblock geo-restricted content on devices with no native app.
You can connect Nord with almost all devices, including windows, macOS, Android, Apple, Smart TV, Xbox, PS series, and more. The cost will drastically reduce if you opt for its two-year plan, which will cost you $3.49/per month, six device connections, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- 5000+ global servers
- Secure VPN System
- Zero Logs Policy
- Works in China and the UAE
- 24/7 Live Chat Support
- Military grade Encryption
- Private DNS System
- Little Expensive
- No app for router
Can I Use a Free VPN to Access Disney Plus outside USA?
No, you cannot Access Disney Plus outside USA via a free VPN. Even if the user gets through with sheer luck the first time, he will be blocked by the website in the next few tries.
Free VPNs can steal your private information and track your website activity. They can then sell this confidential data to anyone with a good deal. However, it is better to be safe than sorry, so we suggest a premium VPN.
Therefore, you should download ExpressVPN and let the strong performance of the VPN mask your IP address and private information.
How to Pay for Disney Plus outside USA?
You can purchase the Disney Plus subscription plan by asking a friend to pay for you. Simply ask them to create an account for you and put in their credit card information to seal the deal. Later, you can transfer the necessary funds back to your friend. You can also use a gift card available in many online retail shops.
How to sign-up and Access Disney+ without a US payment Method?
Since Disney Plus is not available in many regions, the platform does not entertain all international payments. But there is a way to create an account and access Disney Plus outside USA, even if you don’t have the US payment methods.
Sign Up for iOS Users
- Create a new Apple ID and set the US as your region.
- Go to any retail store and buy the Disney Plus gift card.
- You will receive a code at your email address. Copy it to your clipboard.
- Visit the Apple Store and download ExpressVPN. Subscribe to one of its plans.
- Login and connect with a US server.
- Install the Disney Plus application and use the same Apple ID you created earlier.
- Enter the gift card code in the billing section.
- Once it is done! Now you can start streaming your favorite shows and movies.
Sign Up for Android Users
- Create a new Google account on your device.
- Buy a Google Play Store gift card, and you will receive a code via mail.
- Set the US as your region and enter a US zip code.
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN and download its application.
- Log in with your credentials to connect with a US server.
- Install the Disney Plus app and create an account using a registered Google ID.
- Enter the gift card code under the billing information.
- You are all set to go!
Devices Compatible with Disney+
The following devices are compatible with Disney Plus. However, some of the models of these devices may or may not work with the streaming platform.
Disney Plus For Android Users
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN and set up an account.
- Log in to connect with a US server.
- Download the Disney Plus app from Play Store.
- Create an account or log in with your credentials.
- Start streaming on the Disney Plus app.
Disney Plus For iOS Users
- Install the ExpressVPN app and log in with your credentials.
- Connect to any US server.
- Now download the Disney Plus app from the Apple store.
- Log in to start streaming your favorite US content.
Disney Plus For Fire TV Stick Users
- Set up your Firestick device.
- Go to "Unknown Sources."
- Download ExpressVPN.
- Search for Disney Plus and click on "Get."
- Open Disney Plus to start streaming.
Disney Plus For Kodi Users
- Open Kodi on your device.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the "gear" icon in the top-left corner.
- Go to File Manager and double-click on Add source.
- Click on <None> and enter this URL: https://k.slyguy.xyz/.
- Enter a name like "SlyGuy" for this file, then click OK to confirm.
- Now, return to Settings, and go to Add-ons.
- Click on Install from the zip file and select your downloaded zip file. Wait for the installation to finish.
- Return to the Add-ons page, now click on Install from repository.
- Navigate to SlyGuy Repository > Video add-ons. Select Disney+ from the list, then click on Install.
- From Kodi’s home screen, go to Add-ons and launch Disney+. Make sure that you are connected to VPN before doing it.
- Log in using your Disney+ username and password.
You can now stream Disney+ on Kodi!
What to Watch on Disney Plus outside USA in December 2023?
Are you here to find some popular recommendations for a fun streaming experience? Following your wish, here is the list of Top Movies and Some Best Shows on Disney Plus that may speak to you.
Best Shows on Disney Plus outside USA
- Airport Security (S1, S2, S3)
- Cesar Millan: Better Human Better Dog (S2)
- Critter Fixers: Country Vets (S4)
- Dino Ranch (S2, 6 episodes)
- Locked Up Abroad
- Mickey Mousekersize (S1)
- To Catch a Smuggler (S1, S2, S3)
- Breakthrough (S1, S2)
- Gordon Ramsay: Uncharted Showdown (S1)
- Save Our Squad with David Beckham: Season 1 Premiere
- The Lion Ranger (S1)
- World’s Deadliest (S3)
- Atlas of Cursed Places (S1)
- Ice Road Rescue (S6)
- Ultimate Survival WWII (S1)
- World’s Deadliest Snakes (S1)
Best Movies on Disney Plus outside USA
- Ocean’s Breath
- Saving Notre Dame
- The Gift
- Eyewitness: D-Day
- Fire of Love
- Mary Poppins Returns (Sing-Along Version)
- Port Security: Hamburg
- Sea of Shadows
Disney Plus Upcoming Shows and Movies
- Akashinga: The Brave Ones
- Heroes of the Mediterranean
- Patagonia Wings
- The Territory
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules – Premiere
- Pentatonix: Around the World for the Holidays – Premiere
- Alice’s Wonderland Bakery (S1, 5 episodes)
- Animal Fight Night (S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6)
- Beyond Magic with DMC (S1)
- Botswana (S1)
- Gigantosaurus (S3, 8 episodes)
- Raven’s Home (S5, 2 episodes)
- The Villains of Valley View (S1, 1 episode)
- The Mysterious Benedict Society – Season Finale – Episode 208 “A Two-Way Street”
- The Santa Clauses – Episode 5 “Chapter Five: Across the Yule-Verse”
- Sumo Do, Sumo Don’t! – Episode 8
- Willow – Episode 3
- Solo Amor Y Mil Canciones – Premiere
- Area 51: The CIA’s Secret
- CMA Country Christmas
- Ocean’s Breath
- Shark vs. Tuna
- Idina Menzel: Which Way to the Stage? – Premiere
- Night at the Museum: Kahmunrah Rises Again – Premiere
- Alaska’s Deadliest (S1)
- Broken Karaoke (Shorts) (S1, 1 episode)
- Drain the Oceans (S5)
- The Great Christmas Light Fight (S10)
- The Owl House (S3, 1 episode)
- Positive Energy (S1)
- National Treasure: Edge of History – 2-episode Premiere
- The Santa Clauses – Episode 6 “Chapter Six: A Christmas to Remember”
- Sumo Do, Sumo Don’t! – Episode 9
- Willow – Episode 4
- A Very Backstreet Holiday
- Beauty and the Beast: A 30th Celebration
- Heroes of the Long Road Home with Martha Raddatz
- Mafia Confidential
- Muppets Most Wanted (Sing-Along Version)
- Where Oceans Collide
- If These Walls Could Sing – Premiere
- Le Pupille – Premiere
- Ancient X Files (S2, 5 episodes)
- Born in Africa (S1)
- Danger Decoded (S1)
- The Flagmakers
- Port Protection Alaska (S1, S2, S3, S4, S5)
- National Treasure: Edge of History – Episode 3 “Graceland Gambit”
- Sumo Do, Sumo Don’t! – Episode 10
- Willow – Episode 5
- From the Ashes
- Jaguar Beach Battle
- Little Giant
- Generation X (S1)
- Savage Kingdom (S1, S2, S3, S4)
- Street Genius (S1, S2)
- Wicked Tuna: Outer Banks Showdown (S1)
- Encanto at the Hollywood Bowl – Premiere
- National Treasure: Edge of History – Episode 4 “Charlotte”
- Willow – Episode 6
- Black Pharaohs: Sunken Treasures
- Generation Youtube
Why is the Disney Plus VPN not Working?
There has been some talk around town that incorporating VPN to bypass the Disney Plus firewall creates certain errors. We have also found the fix for them to have a buffer-free broadcast on Disney Plus outside USA.
Change your Server
Some servers go down due to connectivity issues. You can change your server if you receive a streaming error message. To access US content, we recommend you switch to another US server.
Clear your Browser’s Cache
This is a common problem that troubles many users. Simply remove and clean all the cache on your browser to mitigate this problem. However, the extra cookies can crowd your browser data and create errors.
Try a Better Disney Plus VPN
If none of the other fixes help, this can be your saving grace. Then, all you need to do is switch to another VPN and stream Disney Plus outside USA with ease.
Can I Use Disney Plus at Two Different Locations?
Yes. Since Disney Plus offers its subscriptions to four members, accessing the site from four different locations is easy. So whether you want to watch Australian or American content, their libraries are just a tap away with a premium VPN.
Can I Use My Disney Plus Account in Another Country?
Disney Plus has restricted its access to 64 countries only. If you use your account in a country where it is not accessible, then having a VPN can do the job well for you.
Moreover, each country where Disney Plus is available has its own media library. Therefore, if you go to another Disney Plus region, you will only view that specific country’s content list. In such cases, you can use ExpressVPN, which can prove to be the best solution!
In what other Countries Can I Watch Disney Plus?
- Disney Plus in Thailand
- Disney Plus in Denmark
- Disney Plus in Spain
- Disney Plus in Europe
- Disney Plus in Turkey
FAQs on Disney Plus Outside USA
Is Disney Plus available Internationally?
No, Disney Plus is only available in a few countries. However, the streaming platform has plans to expand its services to more countries.
Is Disney Plus geo-restricted?
Yes, Disney Plus has a geo-restriction policy. As a result, you cannot access its website outside a few countries where it is available. But you can use ExpressVPN to bypass this system and watch all your favorite US content.
Can I watch Disney movies in the UK?
Yes, you can watch Disney movies in the UK without subscribing to any VPN service.
Why is a VPN required to watch Disney movies?
Disney is only available in 64 countries. If users want to access it from any other country, they need to use a VPN to unblock it. Moreover, people who wish to access the US library live must also subscribe to a reliable VPN.
Does Disney+ offer a free trial option?
No, a free trial is no longer available.
How many simultaneous logins does Disney+ support?
Disney Plus supports 7 profiles on a single subscription. Moreover, 4 devices can be used simultaneously.
Does Disney Plus work with VPN?
Yes, Disney Plus works with a VPN in countries where it is unavailable. However, if you reside in a country where it is accessible, you will not need a VPN.
Can I watch Disney Plus overseas?
Yes, you can watch Disney Plus overseas. You can stream all your favorite content using ExpressVPN. However, during travel, you might be blocked from using the website if you are from a country not listed in Disney Plus’s policy.
I am using a VPN connection, but it still blocks me; what can I do?
There might be a connectivity issue with your server. Simply change to a different server or clear the cache to get back to binge-watching your favorite series again!
Can I use a VPN to watch live sports on Disney+?
Yes, you can watch live sports through a VPN. When creating an account, subscribe to the Disney Plus bundle subscription that includes ESPN.
Where is Disney+ Available?
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- United Kingdom
- United States
Can I use a free VPN to Unblock Disney Plus outside USA?
No, you cannot use a free VPN to watch Disney Plus outside USA. You will get blocked instantly.
Can I use my Disney Plus account in another country?
Only if Disney Plus is available in that country. On the contrary, you may have to stream Disney Plus outside USA through a premium VPN.
What is the cheapest way to get Disney+?
You can subscribe to the annual plans to get a huge discount on your booking.
Which Country has the best Disney Plus library?
India has the best Disney Plus library. You will find hundreds of different TV shows and movies that match your preferences more. In addition, they have unique content that customers love.
Wrapping up, Disney Plus is gradually expanding its borders to other countries. If you are still waiting for the platform to come to your country, take a detour and subscribe to ExpressVPN.
Now that you know all about how to Watch Disney Plus outside USA, you can stream all the classics while you wait for it to go to your region officially!