How to Watch Oxygen TV in India 3 Easy Steps [Updated December 2023]
Is Oxygen TV available in India? No, Oxygen TV is not available in India, but you can subscribe to a VPN like ExpressVPN and watch Oxygen TV in India.
Oxygen TV debuted in America and is a genre-based streaming service. Streaming content that is heavily based on true crime and murder mysteries.
How to Watch Oxygen TV in India 2023
- Subscribe to a trusted VPN (We suggest ExpressVPN).
- Connect to a server in the US.
- Log on to the official website and enjoy Oxygen TV in India.
What is Oxygen TV?
Oxygen TV debuted in 1998, and in 2016, the platform was reformatted to produce crime-focused content. Placing great emphasis on creating and airing shows directed toward true crime targeting women.
The popularity of Oxygen TV rapidly grew with its wall-breaking content like Buried in the backyard, Chicago P.D, and Cold Justice. The platform is now part of many streaming platforms like YouTube TV, Hulu, and more. 77.5 million households stream the platform owned by NBC.
So can I watch Oxygen TV in India? Yes, you can watch Oxygen TV in India by subscribing to ExpressVPN; you can connect to a server in the US and start binging the most soul-shaking content on Oxygen TV in India.
3 Top VPNs to Watch Oxygen TV in India [Quick Overview – December 2023]
Oxygen TV is a genre-specific streaming channel in the USA. To enjoy it in India, you would require a premium VPN. Here are some options you can use to watch Oxygen TV in India.
- ExpressVPN — It comes with lightning fast VPN connection to ensure you Ultra HD streaming from anywhere at any time. You can access 3000+ global servers, including 20+ location servers in the US. In addition to this, you can save up to 49% on its 1-year plan, cutting the original cost to only $6.71/month.
- Surfshark — Features smart DNS to unblock streaming platforms and channels that don’t support the app. You can access 3200+ global servers at low prices, including 20+ US servers. So you will always have something to watch when the cost is $2.30 a month. In addition, you can get an 82% discount on its 2-year plan and an unlimited device connection.
- NordVPN — It ensures reliable VPN connection & buffer-free streaming from anywhere. With many servers, you can stream restricted content without violating your privacy. The subscription comes with easy access to 5000+ global servers, including 1970+ servers in the US. In addition, a huge 68% discount is available on its 2-year plan, so you will only need to pay $3.71 a month.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Oxygen TV in India?
Oxygen TV is geo-blocked outside of US countries. They are restricted by licensing rights to distribute their content internationally. Thus you can not watch Oxygen TV in India.
If you try to access the Oxygen TV content or website from your local IP address, you will find yourself blocked, and this error will pop up:
Since the Oxygen TV firewall can detect your IP address, your true rescuer is a VPN. A VPN can hide your IP address and mask it with an IP address from the US.
The VPN will then encrypt your data and unblock the pathway. You need a VPN to access Oxygen TV in India safely.
3 Best VPNs to Watch Oxygen TV in India [Detailed Overview in 2023]
To stream Oxygen TV in India, you would require a premium VPN service. A premium VPN ensures a smooth and secure streaming experience. Here are some VPNs that will gain you access to Oxygen TV in India.
ExpressVPN — Best VPN to Watch Oxygen TV in India
- Ultra-Fast speed with unlimited bandwidth for bufferless streaming.
- 3000+ Servers in 90+ Countries, including 20+ location servers in US.
- Comes with five simultaneous device connections
- Compatible with Windows, MacOS, iOS, Smart TV, Linux, and more.
ExpressVPN has incredible server speed to ensure smooth and high-quality streaming from anywhere. It has 3000+ optimized servers installed in 90+ countries and 20+ location servers in the US only. It comes with Ultra fast connection speed, allowing users to have top-quality streaming without error.
Its high-speed servers can easily unblock geo-restricted streaming platforms, encrypt your data, bypass the IP tracking system, and provide unlimited bandwidth for bufferless streaming.
Regarding device compatibility, ExpressVPN has a dedicated VPN app designed for all compatible devices and routers. It offers five simultaneous device connections that you can run on macOS, iOS, Android, Fire devices, browsers, gaming consoles, routers, smart TVs, and more.
Now, let's talk about its price!
Its yearly subscription will cost you $6.67/month, with an extra three months for free. Furthermore, you can connect up to 5 simultaneous devices with a single subscription.
- Compatible with all streaming sites
- Connect up to 6 devices
- It works in China & UAE
- Follows Zero Log Policy
- 7-day free trial
- A bit costly service
Surfshark — Affordable VPN to Access Oxygen TV in India
- Comes with SmartDNS to unblock content on non-native devices
- 3,200 servers in 100 countries, including 20+ location servers in the US.
- Compatible with Android, Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, smart TVs, and more
- Offers minimum price of about $2.30/month with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Surfshark's minimum price tag makes it the most wallet-friendly VPN for streaming. It is equipped with 3000+ global servers in 100 countries, including 20+ location servers in the US. Surfshark stands out among all is non, but it's a Smart DNS server that enables users to access geo-restricted content without a native app.
Moreover, a Surfshark subscription ensures unlimited device connection on all compatible devices, whether Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, smart TVs, or more.
Regarding price, you can expect to have $2.30/month, saving 82% on its two-year plan along with two extra months. It offers a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee, ultra HD streaming, Unlimited bandwidth, and Zero log policy, all wrapped under its modest pricing plan.
- Compatible with all streaming sites
- Connect up to 6 devices
- It works in China & UAE
- Follows Zero Log Policy
- 7-day free trial
- Poor Customer Support
- Some user experience low speed
NordVPN — Reliable VPN to Stream Oxygen TV in India
- NordLynx Protocol to help boost streaming experience
- 5000+ Servers in 60 Countries including 17 location servers in the US.
- Comes with 6 simultaneous device connections.
- Compatible with Android, Windows, iOS, Linus, Smart TVs & Routers.
When it comes to reliability, you won't find any other option better than NordVPN!
Apart from its giant web of VPN servers, including 17 server locations in the US, NordVPN has recently launched NordLynx. This new-generation VPN protocol provides an improved connection for an uninterrupted streaming experience.
NordVPN has SmartPlay integration that unblocks various content with its IP spoofing feature. Like Surfshark, NordVPN incorporates its dedicated SmartDNS service that can easily unblock geo-restricted content on devices with no native app.
You can connect Nord with almost all devices, including windows, macOS, Android, Apple, Smart TV, Xbox, PS series, and more. The cost will drastically reduce if you opt for its two-year plan, which will cost you $3.49/per month, six device connections, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- 5000+ global servers
- Secure VPN System
- Zero Logs Policy
- Works in China and the UAE
- 24/7 Live Chat Support
- Military grade Encryption
- Private DNS System
- Little Expensive
- No app for router
Can I use a Free VPN to Watch Oxygen TV in India?
We don’t recommend you use a free VPN to access Oxygen TV in India. Free VPNs are a threat to your data and privacy.
Using a free VPN might sound tempting, but they cash in by selling your data to third parties where the service is free. Services like free VPNs are also the biggest reason for the rise of cybercrime.
Why put your data at risk? Use a service that won’t track your activity and gives you a secure and encrypted connection when you stream Oxygen TV in India.
How To Sign Up For Oxygen TV in India?
To sign up for Oxygen TV in India, follow the steps below:
- Before signing up, you must subscribe to the premium VPN service (ExpressVPN is our TOP recommendation).
- Go to the www.oxygen.com
- Then click on the top right button.
- Now select the “Sign Up / Login” button under “Create your free profile and get access to exclusive content.”
- A pop-up will appear with multiple sign-up options (Sign up with Gmail, Facebook, Apple, and Email)
- Choose any of them and provide further details. (Use any US Zip Code)
- Now, it’s time to enjoy your favorite crime show on Oxygen TV.
NOTE: However, Signing up for Oxygen TV is free but to watch its content in India, you have to subscribe to a premium VPN that enables you to relocate your location to the US. We strongly recommend ExpressVPN.
How To Watch Oxygen TV in India Without a Cable TV Subscription?
The US TV provider services are not accessible outside the country. However, you can still watch Oxygen TV in India by subscribing to streaming services such as YouTube TV, Hulu Live TV, Sling TV, and FuboTV.
Here are the details and subscription plans to watch Oxygen TV in India without a Cable TV subscription.
Stream Oxygen TV on Sling TV
A subscription to Sling TV includes Oxygen TV as part of their Sling Blue Lifestyle Extra package for $41 a month.
Use a reliable VPN service such as ExpressVPN and start watching Oxygen TV in India.
Stream Oxygen TV on FuboTV
Fubo TV has multiple subscription options, but the Fubo Pro plan lets you stream content from 111+ channels, including Oxygen TV. The subscription plan is available at $69.99.
Stream Oxygen TV Shows on YouTube TV
YouTube offers the best live streaming services with the name YouTube TV, which has 85+ top channels (including Oxygen TV) for entertainment, news, live sports, & more. Its base plan costs you $64.99 per month.
Stream Oxygen Shows on Hulu Live TV
This excellent streaming platform lets you watch Oxygen TV in India with its premium Hulu+ Live TV, which is $49.99/month for the first three months and $69.99 per month after that.
What Devices are compatible with Oxygen TV in India
Oxygen TV has an app that is compatible with all common streaming devices. A premium VPN allows you to change your server and watch Oxygen TV from anywhere by downloading the VPN app.
For Android Users
Follow these steps to get Oxygen TV on Android Device:
- Download ExpressVPN and set up your account.
- Install the VPN application & connect with a server in the USA.
- Download the Oxygen TV app from the Play Store.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Now, you can watch Oxygen TV without limitations.
For iOS/iPhone Users
Get Oxygen TV on an iOS device by following these steps:
- Download ExpressVPN and log in.
- Next, connect the device to the USA-based server.
- Then, download the Oxygen TV app from the Apple store.
- Log in with the required credentials.
- You can now start streaming.
For Roku Users
Here are some easy steps to get Oxygen TV on Roku:
- Install ExpressVPN and register your account.
- Connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect VPN to the USA server.
- Open Roku and set it up on your TV.
- Click on Oxygen TV and start streaming.
For PlayStation Users
You can get Oxygen TV on PS3/PS4 by following these steps:
- First, download and Install a VPN service on your router.
- Connect it with the server in the USA
- Locate TV/Video Services on your PlayStation.
- Now, Search for Oxygen TV.
- You will see the “Get” option. Click on it.
- Visit the channel page.
- Hit on Oxygen TV to start streaming.
For Xbox Users
Here are some quick steps to get Oxygen TV on Xbox:
- Download the VPN App. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect it with a USA-based server.
- Locate the Xbox Store.
- Search for Oxygen TV.
- Download the application.
- Watch your favorite TV shows.
For Kodi Users
To get Oxygen TV on Kodi, follow these steps:
- First, download the Oxygen TV add-on from here.
- Open Kodi on your device.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the “gear” icon in the top-left corner.
- Go to Add-ons, and now click on Install from the zip file.
- Navigate to the directory where you saved the Oxygen TV add-on zip file and select it. Then, wait for the installation to finish.
- From Kodi’s home screen, go to Add-ons and launch Oxygen TV.
- Select sign-in through email. Enter your Oxygen TV email and password.
- That’s it! You can now watch Oxygen TV on Kodi.
For Firestick Users
Here are some easy and quick steps to get Oxygen TV on Firestick:
- Open up your Firestick device.
- Head to “Unknown Sources.”
- Download ExpressVPN.
- Get Oxygen TV through a quick search.
- Open Oxygen TV and start streaming original content.
For macOS Users
Get Oxygen TV on Mac by following these steps:
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN.
- Go to the Apple menu, then System Preferences, and then Network.
- Click on the Action menu.
- Choose Import Configurations > Select ExpressVPN > Import.
- Open the web browser.
- Search for the Oxygen TV official website.
- Log in using your credentials or create an account.
- Binge-watch for hours.
For Apple TV Users
Apple TV does not support VPN software. You will need to install ExpressVPN MediaStreamer. Next, follow these steps:
- First, head to the ExpressVPN DNS Setting page to register your US IP address.
- Next, go to Setup Page > Settings Menu > Desired IP address.
- Then to network > Configure DNS > Select Manual.
- Type the IP address that you used before.
- Finally, install the Oxygen TV app to start watching your favorite shows.
For Smart TV Users
Follow these steps to get Oxygen TV on Smart TV:
- Install VPN – We Recommend ExpressVPN
- Connect to a US server.
- Connect the WI-FI with the VPN server.
- Download the Oxygen TV App to start streaming.
For PC Users
PC users can follow the following steps to download Oxygen TV:
- First, install and download a high-quality VPN on your computer. ExpressVPN comes highly recommended.
- Connect to a server in the USA.
- Visit the Oxygen website, create an account, and log in.
- Before logging in, clear your cookies and cache if you still have difficulties viewing Oxygen TV.
What can I watch on Oxygen TV in India
Oxygen TV is a heavily crime-based streaming service. Here are some popular shows to watch.
- Cold Justice
- License to Kill
- In Ice Cold Blood
- The Jury Speaks
- Criminal Confessions
- A Wedding and a Murder
- Killer Affair
- Dark Web Exposed
- An Unexpected Murder
- Smiley Face Killers: The Hunt for Justice.
- The Disappearance of Maura Murray
Best Movies on Oxygen TV
- Kim Kardashian West: The Justice Project
- The Disappearance of the Millbrook Twins
- Manson: The Women
- Escaping Captivity: The Kara Robinson Story
- Catching a Serial Killer: Bruce McArthur
- Life on the Line
- Confessions of a Sociopathic Social Climber
- Serial Killer with Piers Morgan
In what Countries Can I Watch Oxygen TV?
You can only view Oxygen TV exclusively in the USA. However, with one simple trick, you can stream the channel.
If you have a subscription to a premium VPN such as ExpressVPN, you can watch Oxygen TV anywhere in the world.
FAQs on Oxygen TV in India
Does Oxygen TV work in India?
No, Oxygen TV doesn’t work in India as it is only available in the USA, but by subscribing to a premium VPN, you can access Oxygen TV in India.
Where is Oxygen TV available?
Oxygen TV is only available in the USA to stream. However, you can use a Premium VPN to watch it outside the USA.
Can I watch Oxygen TV on Hulu?
Yes, Oxygen TV is available as part of a bundle on Hulu.
What channel is Oxygen TV on?
To know what channel is streaming Oxygen TV, visit the official website of the streaming service. Here are some places you can view it.
- DirecTV has launched Oxygen TV on Channel 251.
- Tune into Channel 127 to watch Oxygen TV on Dish Network.
Is Oxygen TV App Free?
You can enjoy Oxygen TV for free if you have a live streaming subscription like Hulu or DirecTV.
Can I Stream Oxygen TV with Indian IP?
No, you cannot Stream Oxygen TV with Indian IP, as the firewall will determine your location in India and block your access.
That’s a Wrap! Subscribe to ExpressVPN to bypass the geo-restriction and start watching Oxygen TV in India. If you have a knack for true Crime shows, Oxygen TV is your platform. Airing the most chilling content based on real-life events leaves you in shivers.
People Also Read This: