Can you get Foxtel Go in UK? No, unfortunately not, it is only accessible to the residents of Australia, but you can unblock the restrictions by just getting a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
How to Watch Foxtel Go in UK 2023
- Subscribe to a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Login and connect to an Australian server.
- Visit the Foxtel Go website/App & start streaming right away.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Foxtel Go in UK?
One of the main reasons why you might need a VPN for Foxtel Go is due to geo-restriction. The service is only available in Australia, which means that if you’re trying to access Foxtel Go outside Australia, you’ll be blocked.
Another reason you might need a VPN for Foxtel Go in UK, DStv in UK, Hulu in UK and HBO Max in UK is privacy concerns. When you connect to the internet without a VPN, your data is exposed to your ISP and any other third party who might be snooping on your connection.
You will see this error message whenever to try to access Foxtel Go in UK without a VPN:
Sorry for the inconvenience. Access to My Account is not currently available outside Australia.
If you’re looking to watch Foxtel Go in UK, then a VPN is the best way to do it. It can help get around this error by changing your IP address to appear as if you’re located in Australia, tricking Foxtel Go into thinking you’re a local user. This allows you to bypass the geo-restriction and access the full range of content available on the service.
3 Best VPNs to Watch Foxtel Go in UK [Quick Overview [March 2023]
We have come up with the easy and quick VPNs, don’t forget to check them:
- ExpressVPN — It comes with lightning fast VPN connection to ensure you Ultra HD streaming from anywhere at any time. You can access 3000+ global servers, including 20+ location servers in the US. In addition to this, you can save up to 49% on its 1-year plan, cutting the original cost to only $6.71/month.
- Surfshark — Features smart DNS to unblock streaming platforms and channels that don’t support the app. You can access 3200+ global servers at low prices, including 20+ US servers. So you will always have something to watch when the cost is $2.30 a month. In addition, you can get an 82% discount on its 2-year plan and an unlimited device connection.
- NordVPN — It ensures reliable VPN connection & buffer-free streaming from anywhere. With many servers, you can stream restricted content without violating your privacy. The subscription comes with easy access to 5000+ global servers, including 1970+ servers in the US. In addition, a huge 68% discount is available on its 2-year plan, so you will only need to pay $3.71 a month.
Will a free VPN help me watch Foxtel Go in UK?
Yes, you may be able to get a free VPN service that will allow you to access Foxtel Go in UK, but it is important to remember that not all VPN services are created equal.
Free VPNs may not offer the same level of security and privacy as paid VPNs, and they may also have slower speeds and less reliable connections. Additionally, your real IP address can be blocked as it can be tracked easily. And who would want to risk their data to them? There are no security protocols while using a free VPN.
For these reasons, we recommend using a paid VPN service if you want to get the most out of your Foxtel Go experience in the UK. And we suggest ExpressVPN.
3 Best VPNs to Unblock Foxtel in UK 2023
In the list of those VPNs that work with Foxtel, you can check all of their features and packages:
ExpressVPN — Best VPN to Watch Foxtel GO in UK
- Ultra-Fast speed with unlimited bandwidth for bufferless streaming.
- 3000+ Servers in 90+ Countries, including 20+ location servers in US.
- Comes with five simultaneous device connections
- Compatible with Windows, MacOS, iOS, Smart TV, Linux, and more.
ExpressVPN has incredible server speed to ensure smooth and high-quality streaming from anywhere. It has 3000+ optimized servers installed in 90+ countries and 20+ location servers in the US only. It comes with Ultra fast connection speed, allowing users to have top-quality streaming without error.
Its high-speed servers can easily unblock geo-restricted streaming platforms, encrypt your data, bypass the IP tracking system, and provide unlimited bandwidth for bufferless streaming.
Regarding device compatibility, ExpressVPN has a dedicated VPN app designed for all compatible devices and routers. It offers five simultaneous device connections that you can run on macOS, iOS, Android, Fire devices, browsers, gaming consoles, routers, smart TVs, and more.
Now, let's talk about its price!
Its yearly subscription will cost you $6.67/month, with an extra three months for free. Furthermore, you can connect up to 5 simultaneous devices with a single subscription.
- Compatible with all streaming sites
- Connect up to 6 devices
- It works in China & UAE
- Follows Zero Log Policy
- 7-day free trial
- A bit costly service
Surfshark — Affordable VPN to Access Foxtel GO in UK
- Comes with SmartDNS to unblock content on non-native devices
- 3,200 servers in 100 countries, including 20+ location servers in the US.
- Compatible with Android, Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, smart TVs, and more
- Offers minimum price of about $2.30/month with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Surfshark's minimum price tag makes it the most wallet-friendly VPN for streaming. It is equipped with 3000+ global servers in 100 countries, including 20+ location servers in the US. Surfshark stands out among all is non, but it's a Smart DNS server that enables users to access geo-restricted content without a native app.
Moreover, a Surfshark subscription ensures unlimited device connection on all compatible devices, whether Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, smart TVs, or more.
Regarding price, you can expect to have $2.30/month, saving 82% on its two-year plan along with two extra months. It offers a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee, ultra HD streaming, Unlimited bandwidth, and Zero log policy, all wrapped under its modest pricing plan.
- Compatible with all streaming sites
- Connect up to 6 devices
- It works in China & UAE
- Follows Zero Log Policy
- 7-day free trial
- Poor Customer Support
- Some user experience low speed
NordVPN — Reliable VPN to Stream Foxtel GO in UK
- NordLynx Protocol to help boost streaming experience
- 5000+ Servers in 60 Countries including 17 location servers in the US.
- Comes with 6 simultaneous device connections.
- Compatible with Android, Windows, iOS, Linus, Smart TVs & Routers.
When it comes to reliability, you won't find any other option better than NordVPN!
Apart from its giant web of VPN servers, including 17 server locations in the US, NordVPN has recently launched NordLynx. This new-generation VPN protocol provides an improved connection for an uninterrupted streaming experience.
NordVPN has SmartPlay integration that unblocks various content with its IP spoofing feature. Like Surfshark, NordVPN incorporates its dedicated SmartDNS service that can easily unblock geo-restricted content on devices with no native app.
You can connect Nord with almost all devices, including windows, macOS, Android, Apple, Smart TV, Xbox, PS series, and more. The cost will drastically reduce if you opt for its two-year plan, which will cost you $3.49/per month, six device connections, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- 5000+ global servers
- Secure VPN System
- Zero Logs Policy
- Works in China and the UAE
- 24/7 Live Chat Support
- Military grade Encryption
- Private DNS System
- Little Expensive
- No app for router
Why is Foxtel Go Blocked in the UK?
Here are some easy steps to get a subscription to Foxtel Go in UK.
Foxtel Go is blocked in the UK because it geo-restricts its content in UK. This means that if you try to access Foxtel Go from the UK, you will be greeted with a message saying that the service is not available in your country.
The good news is that there is a way to bypass these geo-restrictions and watch Foxtel Go in UK. All you need to do is use a VPN. A VPN will allow you to connect to an UK server, which will give you an Australian IP address. This will trick Foxtel Go into thinking that you are located in Australia, and thus, you will be able to access all of its content.
How to subscribe to Foxtel Go in UK? Easy Steps
Here is how you can subscribe to Foxtel Go in UK.
- Go to https://www.foxtel.com.au/now/index.html.
- Click Add next to the pack(s) you want to subscribe to.
- Click “Start a FREE trial.”
- Enter your details on the signup page, click “Sign up,” and continue.
- We’ll send a verification code to your mobile number to claim your free trial.
- Enter the code and click Continue to stream Foxtel Go in UK smoothly.
Now you can stream shows and movies on Foxtel Go in UK with a premium VPN.
How Much Does Foxtel Go Cost in the UK?
Here are some affordable plans and packages available for Foxtel Go:
Basic Plan for $10
- Get access to 10,000+ hours of movies and shows.
- stream on 1 screen simultaneously.
- Allows 2-week free trial.
Standard Plan for $14
- You can watch 10,000+ hours of movies and shows.
- Get it on 2 screens at the same time.
- HD option is available.
- A 2-week free trial is available.
Premium Plan for $18
- It has 10,000+ hours of movies and shows
- streamed on 4 screens at the same time
- Availability of HD screen.
- Also has a 2-week free trial.
What’s the difference between Foxtel Go and Foxtel now?
They both are the services of Foxtel, but with slightly different features:
- It was launched on 7 November 2012.
- Best online streaming platform.
- Allows to watch TV shows, sports live telecasts and fashion shows.
- Available on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- Get access to all of its content in its package.
- It was launched on11 August 2013.
- It is an internet television service.
- It offers subscriptions to over 50 live channels.
- Hundreds of video-on-demand titles are available.
- Available on all devices like Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Samsung Smart Tv, PlayStation, and Telstra TV.
What Devices Support Foxtel Go?
The Device compatibility of any streaming site is the most important feature, and here we have come up with a complete guide about how you can access Foxtel Go on your device:
For Android users
- Go to the ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in Australia
- Create a new Google account and log in.
- Look for the Foxtel Go app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, you can stream Foxtel Go.
For iPhone/iPad Users
These are the basic steps to get Foxtel Go on your iOS device:
- Change your Apple ID region to Australian in Settings > Network.
- Go to ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in Australia.
- Search for Foxtel Go in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to stream your favorite shows.
For Roku Users
Simplest Steps to get Foxtel Go on Roku Device:
- Buy the subscription to ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Then Connect it to an Australian server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select Foxtel Go on the Roku home screen, and you are good to go.
For PS3/PS4 Users
Follow the steps that are below-mentioned download Foxtel Go on PS3/PS4:
- Get a subscription to a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect with the server in Australia.
- Then Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “Foxtel Go.”
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Foxtel Go has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
- Enjoy its streaming freely!
For Xbox Users
Follow these steps to download Foxtel Go on your Xbox device:
- Download and install ExpressVPN.
- Connect with the Australian server.
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Search for “Foxtel Go” in the “Xbox Store.”
- Now click the “Install” button.
- And enjoy the streaming of Foxtel Go in your region.
For Kodi Users
Follow these simple steps to get Foxtel Go on Kodi:
- Get the subscription VPN that is compatible with Foxtel Go. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons.
- Now switch to Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device and then connect to a server in Australia.
- Visit Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- In the end, install the Foxtel Go add-on on Kodi to start watching.
For Firestick Users
Follow these steps to download Foxtel Go on your Firestick device:
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN, then connect to the Australian server.
- Insert the word ‘Foxtel Go’ and press enter.
- The ‘Foxtel Go app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- Click ‘Get.’ to download the App.
- Now the Foxtel Go app has been installed.
- Open the Foxtel Go app and log in with your credentials.
- Start watching Foxtel on Firestick.
For Apple TV Users
Some most convenient steps to get the Foxtel Go on Apple TV.
- Choose a VPN service that has access to Smart DNS. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Look for your Smart DNS addresses, go to your Apple TV’s Settings, and select Network from the bottom of your page.
- Pick your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Head to DNS Configuration and select Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to an Australian server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- Download and install the Foxtel Go app on your Apple TV, and you are done.
For Smart TV Users
Get access to Foxtel Go on your Smart TV by following these steps:
- Buy a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to an Australian server.
- Head to your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it with your VPN network.
- Download and install the Foxtel Go app on your smart TV.
- Create a free account to start watching.
For PC Users
Here are some easy steps to get Foxtel Go on your PC:
- Download and install a premium VPN on your computer. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect with the server in Australia.
- Visit the Foxtel Go website and sign up for an account or log in.
- If still, you cannot watch Foxtel Go remove your cookies and cache before logging back in.
Foxtel Go in UK is not working (Quick Fixes)
Sometimes the VPN you’re using causes problems that prevent you from accessing Foxtel Go.
You can use the best suggestions to fix it:
- Change your server first; it’s possible that your current server is causing problems. ExpressVPN offers a variety of servers from Australia.
- Check to see whether your internet connection is active.
- Clear your cache memory and cookies, as well as your browsing history.
- Start it again after restarting your device or the VPN software.
- Try contacting the customer care team of the VPN service providers if nothing else seems to be working.
How do I fix the PE1001 error?
You can have the PE1001 problem while using your Samsung Smart TV to watch Foxtel Go. We’re having problems connecting to our server, Try once more, please. In such situations, you need to restart your Samsung Smart TV and open the Foxtel Go app once more. This will resolve your issue.
How do I fix the PE8000 error?
When using a Sony Smart TV or Blu-Ray Player, the PE8000 error code indicates an unknown player issue. In this situation, switching to the Foxtel Go home screen or another channel is a smart move. This will usually resolve the problem. If not, you may always attempt to switch to a different VPN server and alter your IP address.
How do I fix the Error PS461?
An error message could appear when Foxtel Go detects that you are using a VPN. However, if you use a high-end VPN like ExpressVPN — which is the best VPN for unblocking Foxtel Go in UK — you won’t ever have this issue.
Why is Foxtel Go Not Working on Mac?
If Foxtel Go is not working on a Mac device then your Mac might not be updated for a long time, Foxtel Go is only compatible with Macs running OS X 10.6 Lion or 10.7 Mountain Lion.
Foxtel Go is not working with ExpressVPN
If Foxtel Go is not working with ExpressVPN, then you might try the following fixes:
- Delete your browser’s cookies.
- Try connecting to a different VPN server.
- Contact your VPN’s support team.
- Uninstall and reinstall your VPN software.
What to stream on Foxtel Go in UK?
Foxtel Go has a variety of shows and movies to watch in the UK. We have mentioned the best ones for you to check out on the weekends.
Best Shows on Foxtel
- Mare of Easttown
- A Teacher
- The End
- Superman & Lois
- The Flight Attendant
- The Undoing
- Raised by Wolves
- Lovecraft Country
- I’ll Be Gone in the Dark
- Perry Mason
- His Dark Materials
Best Movies on Foxtel
- Zack Snyder’s Justice League
- Let Them All Talk
- Small Axe
- Sorry We Missed You
- Bad Education
- John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum
- Happiest Season
- My Salinger Year
- The Dry
Channels on Foxtel
- beIN Sports
- Fox Sports Plus
- Fox Movies Premier
- The Comedy Channel
- Movie Greats
- Animal Planet
- National Geographic
- Cartoon Network
- Disney Channel
In Which Others Countries Does Foxtel Go Stream in UK?
Foxtel Go is available to Australian residents only, therefore, ex-pats or users who are traveling in different countries can not access it without a VPN.
A VPN that we suggested, such as ExpressVPN, can help you unblock not only Foxtel Go in UK but in other geo-restricted countries as well.
FAQs on Foxtel Go in UK
Does Foxtel Go Work in UK?
No, Foxtel Go does not work directly in the UK. However, subscribing to a premium VPN service will allow you to access Foxtel Go in UK.
Does Foxtel Go work with VPN?
Yes, but to access Foxtel Go, make sure you’re using a reputable, paid VPN.
Is it legal to watch Foxtel Now with a VPN?
Yes, it is legal because the main functions of a VPN are traffic encryption and location spoofing.
How much data does Foxtel Go use?
The Foxtel Go app uses 877 MBs per hour when using a high-speed connection. However, the app uses about 290 MBs per hour if you watch SD resolution or use a 3G or 4G connection.
Can you get Foxtel on Sky?
Yes, You may stream through the Foxtel website and Foxtel Go app all Sky channels with ease.
This is the end of our simple and easy guide to getting Foxtel Go in UK. I hope you have understood the methodology. Then what are you waiting for? Go and subscribe to a reliable VPN (we suggest ExpressVPN).