How to Watch Foxtel Go in USA Easily [Updated December 2023]
Is Foxtel Go available in the USA? Unfortunately, Foxtel Go is not available in USA. However, you can watch Foxtel Go in USA using a reliable VPN. Our recommendation is ExpressVPN.
How to Watch Foxtel Go in USA 2023
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN and install it.
- Login and connect with an Australian server.
- Now you can access the Foxtel Go in USA and start streaming.
Why Do You Require a VPN to watch Foxtel Go in USA?
Foxtel Go is an online video streaming service allowing users to stream movies and live TV shows. However, you cannot stream Foxtel Go outside Australia due to content rights restrictions. The following geo-restriction error will appear if you attempt to watch Foxtel Go in USA.
For this reason, you need a reliable VPN service such as ExpressVPN. So, you can access Foxtel Go in USA or any country worldwide by using the Australian IP address instead of your own.
3 Best VPNs to Unblock Foxtel Go in USA [Quick Overview [December 2023]
We have come up with the easy and quick VPNs, don’t forget to check them:
- ExpressVPN — It comes with lightning fast VPN connection to ensure you Ultra HD streaming from anywhere at any time. You can access 3000+ global servers, including 20+ location servers in the US. In addition to this, you can save up to 49% on its 1-year plan, cutting the original cost to only $6.71/month.
- Surfshark — Features smart DNS to unblock streaming platforms and channels that don’t support the app. You can access 3200+ global servers at low prices, including 20+ US servers. So you will always have something to watch when the cost is $2.30 a month. In addition, you can get an 82% discount on its 2-year plan and an unlimited device connection.
- NordVPN — It ensures reliable VPN connection & buffer-free streaming from anywhere. With many servers, you can stream restricted content without violating your privacy. The subscription comes with easy access to 5000+ global servers, including 1970+ servers in the US. In addition, a huge 68% discount is available on its 2-year plan, so you will only need to pay $3.71 a month.
Why is Foxtel Go Blocked in the USA?
Currently, Foxtel Go is exclusively available in Australia. Also, Foxtel Go produces a limited number of original shows and movies, limiting its audience to a certain demographic. Furthermore, acquiring rights for each piece of content is complicated and costly, so not every platform can afford to buy rights to thousands of movies and TV shows.
Unlike Netflix, Hulu, and HBO, Foxtel’s non-original content combines Netflix, Disney, Hulu, etc. And this is the primary reason Foxtel Go is blocked in the USA.
3 Best VPNs to Unblock Foxtel Go in USA [December 2023]
In the list of those VPNs that work with Foxtel, you can check all of their features and packages:
ExpressVPN — Best VPN to Watch Foxtel GO in USA
- Ultra-Fast speed with unlimited bandwidth for bufferless streaming.
- 3000+ Servers in 90+ Countries, including 20+ location servers in US.
- Comes with five simultaneous device connections
- Compatible with Windows, MacOS, iOS, Smart TV, Linux, and more.
ExpressVPN has incredible server speed to ensure smooth and high-quality streaming from anywhere. It has 3000+ optimized servers installed in 90+ countries and 20+ location servers in the US only. It comes with Ultra fast connection speed, allowing users to have top-quality streaming without error.
Its high-speed servers can easily unblock geo-restricted streaming platforms, encrypt your data, bypass the IP tracking system, and provide unlimited bandwidth for bufferless streaming.
Regarding device compatibility, ExpressVPN has a dedicated VPN app designed for all compatible devices and routers. It offers five simultaneous device connections that you can run on macOS, iOS, Android, Fire devices, browsers, gaming consoles, routers, smart TVs, and more.
Now, let's talk about its price!
Its yearly subscription will cost you $6.67/month, with an extra three months for free. Furthermore, you can connect up to 5 simultaneous devices with a single subscription.
- Compatible with all streaming sites
- Connect up to 6 devices
- It works in China & UAE
- Follows Zero Log Policy
- 7-day free trial
- A bit costly service
Surfshark — Affordable VPN to Access Foxtel GO in USA
- Comes with SmartDNS to unblock content on non-native devices
- 3,200 servers in 100 countries, including 20+ location servers in the US.
- Compatible with Android, Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, smart TVs, and more
- Offers minimum price of about $2.30/month with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Surfshark's minimum price tag makes it the most wallet-friendly VPN for streaming. It is equipped with 3000+ global servers in 100 countries, including 20+ location servers in the US. Surfshark stands out among all is non, but it's a Smart DNS server that enables users to access geo-restricted content without a native app.
Moreover, a Surfshark subscription ensures unlimited device connection on all compatible devices, whether Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, smart TVs, or more.
Regarding price, you can expect to have $2.30/month, saving 82% on its two-year plan along with two extra months. It offers a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee, ultra HD streaming, Unlimited bandwidth, and Zero log policy, all wrapped under its modest pricing plan.
- Compatible with all streaming sites
- Connect up to 6 devices
- It works in China & UAE
- Follows Zero Log Policy
- 7-day free trial
- Poor Customer Support
- Some user experience low speed
NordVPN — Reliable VPN to Stream Foxtel GO in USA
- NordLynx Protocol to help boost streaming experience
- 5000+ Servers in 60 Countries including 17 location servers in the US.
- Comes with 6 simultaneous device connections.
- Compatible with Android, Windows, iOS, Linus, Smart TVs & Routers.
When it comes to reliability, you won't find any other option better than NordVPN!
Apart from its giant web of VPN servers, including 17 server locations in the US, NordVPN has recently launched NordLynx. This new-generation VPN protocol provides an improved connection for an uninterrupted streaming experience.
NordVPN has SmartPlay integration that unblocks various content with its IP spoofing feature. Like Surfshark, NordVPN incorporates its dedicated SmartDNS service that can easily unblock geo-restricted content on devices with no native app.
You can connect Nord with almost all devices, including windows, macOS, Android, Apple, Smart TV, Xbox, PS series, and more. The cost will drastically reduce if you opt for its two-year plan, which will cost you $3.49/per month, six device connections, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- 5000+ global servers
- Secure VPN System
- Zero Logs Policy
- Works in China and the UAE
- 24/7 Live Chat Support
- Military grade Encryption
- Private DNS System
- Little Expensive
- No app for router
Can I use a free VPN to get Foxtel Go in USA?
Using a free VPN is not advisable because it is very unsafe. We don’t suggest using a free VPN to access Foxtel Go in USA. Listed below are the reasons for avoiding free VPNs.
- Insufficient server and protocol options.
- They can spy on your online activities.
- Track the physical address and location of users.
- With a free VPN, you can not access major entertainment websites such as Netflix, Foxtel Go, Disney+, Hulu, etc.
- The free VPN slows down your Internet connection.
- Consequently, you can’t watch TV or stream videos online.
How to subscribe to Foxtel GO in USA?
Follow the steps below to subscribe the Foxtel Go:
- Firstly, subscribe to ExpressVPN.
- Log in to the VPN app and connect to the server in Australia.
- Now, Download the Foxtel App from the relevant App Store or Visit.
- https://www.foxtel.com.au and sign up.
- Select the subscription plan that suits your needs.
- Now, sit back and enjoy your favorite show!
How Much is Foxtel Go in USA?
Foxtel Go prices range anywhere from $25/month to $99/month, depending on your chosen subscription package. Foxtel Go has five packages to choose from;
Basic Plan for $10
- Get access to 10,000+ hours of movies and shows.
- stream on 1 screen simultaneously.
- Allows 2-week free trial.
Standard Plan for $14
- You can watch 10,000+ hours of movies and shows.
- Get it on 2 screens at the same time.
- HD option is available.
- A 2-week free trial is available.
Premium Plan for $18
- It has 10,000+ hours of movies and shows
- streamed on 4 screens at the same time
- Availability of HD screen.
- Also has a 2-week free trial.
What’s the difference between Foxtel Go and Foxtel now?
They both are the services of Foxtel, but with slightly different features:
- It was launched on 7 November 2012.
- Best online streaming platform.
- Allows to watch TV shows, sports live telecasts and fashion shows.
- Available on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- Get access to all of its content in its package.
- It was launched on11 August 2013.
- It is an internet television service.
- It offers subscriptions to over 50 live channels.
- Hundreds of video-on-demand titles are available.
- Available on all devices like Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Samsung Smart Tv, PlayStation, and Telstra TV.
How to Find the Compatible Devices for Foxtel Go in USA?
Using a VPN, you can unblock Foxtel Go in USA. Based on your device, the process to unblock Foxtel Go in USA will be slightly different. Therefore, you can watch Foxtel Go on your favorite device by following the below steps.
For Android users
- Go to the ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in Australia
- Create a new Google account and log in.
- Look for the Foxtel Go app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, you can stream Foxtel Go.
For iPhone/iPad Users
These are the basic steps to get Foxtel Go on your iOS device:
- Change your Apple ID region to Australian in Settings > Network.
- Go to ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in Australia.
- Search for Foxtel Go in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to stream your favorite shows.
For Roku Users
Simplest Steps to get Foxtel Go on Roku Device:
- Buy the subscription to ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Then Connect it to an Australian server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select Foxtel Go on the Roku home screen, and you are good to go.
For PS3/PS4 Users
Follow the steps that are below-mentioned download Foxtel Go on PS3/PS4:
- Get a subscription to a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect with the server in Australia.
- Then Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “Foxtel Go.”
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Foxtel Go has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
- Enjoy its streaming freely!
For Xbox Users
Follow these steps to download Foxtel Go on your Xbox device:
- Download and install ExpressVPN.
- Connect with the Australian server.
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Search for “Foxtel Go” in the “Xbox Store.”
- Now click the “Install” button.
- And enjoy the streaming of Foxtel Go in your region.
For Kodi Users
Follow these simple steps to get Foxtel Go on Kodi:
- Get the subscription VPN that is compatible with Foxtel Go. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons.
- Now switch to Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device and then connect to a server in Australia.
- Visit Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- In the end, install the Foxtel Go add-on on Kodi to start watching.
For Firestick Users
Follow these steps to download Foxtel Go on your Firestick device:
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN, then connect to the Australian server.
- Insert the word ‘Foxtel Go’ and press enter.
- The ‘Foxtel Go app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- Click ‘Get.’ to download the App.
- Now the Foxtel Go app has been installed.
- Open the Foxtel Go app and log in with your credentials.
- Start watching Foxtel on Firestick.
For Apple TV Users
Some most convenient steps to get the Foxtel Go on Apple TV.
- Choose a VPN service that has access to Smart DNS. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Look for your Smart DNS addresses, go to your Apple TV’s Settings, and select Network from the bottom of your page.
- Pick your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Head to DNS Configuration and select Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to an Australian server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- Download and install the Foxtel Go app on your Apple TV, and you are done.
For Smart TV Users
Get access to Foxtel Go on your Smart TV by following these steps:
- Buy a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to an Australian server.
- Head to your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it with your VPN network.
- Download and install the Foxtel Go app on your smart TV.
- Create a free account to start watching.
For PC Users
Here are some easy steps to get Foxtel Go on your PC:
- Download and install a premium VPN on your computer. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect with the server in Australia.
- Visit the Foxtel Go website and sign up for an account or log in.
- If still, you cannot watch Foxtel Go remove your cookies and cache before logging back in.
Why is Foxtel Go Not Working with a VPN (Quick Fixes)
Are you having trouble watching Foxtel Go? Then, you don’t have to worry! Listed below are a few common errors and how to fix them so you can watch Foxtel Go with ease. If you have an Android or iOS phone, turn off location services.
How do I fix the PE1001 error?
It is likely that you will encounter a PE1001 error while using your Samsung Smart TV to watch Foxtel Go. If so, try relaunching the Foxtel Go app and rebooting your Samsung Smart TV. This should resolve your problem.
How do I fix the Error PS461?
If you are using a VPN, Foxtel Go might detect this and display an error message. However, when you use a premium VPN like ExpressVPN, that error won’t appear since it is the ideal VPN for unblocking Foxtel Go in USA.
How do I fix the PE8000 error?
The PE8000 error code refers to an unknown player using a Sony Smart TV or Blu-ray player. To resolve this problem, navigate to the Foxtel Go home screen or simply change the channel. In most cases, this will fix the problem. However, if that does not work, you can always connect to a different VPN server and change your IP address.
What to stream on Foxtel Go in USA?
Have you been wondering what the Foxtel Go catalog has to offer? Check out the following list, which outlines the best shows, movies, and channels available on Foxtel Go in USA:
Best Shows on Foxtel
- Mare of Easttown
- A Teacher
- The End
- Superman & Lois
- The Flight Attendant
- The Undoing
- Raised by Wolves
- Lovecraft Country
- I’ll Be Gone in the Dark
- Perry Mason
- His Dark Materials
Best Movies on Foxtel
- Zack Snyder’s Justice League
- Let Them All Talk
- Small Axe
- Sorry We Missed You
- Bad Education
- John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum
- Happiest Season
- My Salinger Year
- The Dry
Channels on Foxtel
- beIN Sports
- Fox Sports Plus
- Fox Movies Premier
- The Comedy Channel
- Movie Greats
- Animal Planet
- National Geographic
- Cartoon Network
- Disney Channel
In which countries can you stream Foxtel Go other than the USA?
Foxtel Go, other than the USA, is only accessible to the audience of the US and completely geo-restricted outside the USA because of content distribution.
FAQs on Foxtel Go in USA
Does Foxtel Go work with VPN?
Yes, it works. However, ensure that you use a reliable and trustworthy VPN to access Foxtel Go. We strongly recommend ExpressVPN.
Why is my Foxtel Go not working with ExpressVPN?
If Foxtel Go is not working with ExpressVPN. In this case, you should try accessing Foxtel Go through another ExpressVPN server in the Australian region. However, if the problem doesn’t disappear, you may want to clear your browser’s cache.
Is it legal to watch Foxtel Now with a VPN?
Yes, it is completely legal to watch Foxtel go with a VPN since the use of a VPN itself is not illegal, and its main purpose is data encryption and the cloaking of your location. Therefore, you can unblock Foxtel Go using a VPN without any problem.
How much data does Foxtel Go use?
The Foxtel Go app uses 877 MB per hour, considering you have a high-speed connection. On the other hand, if you use 3G, 4G or are watching SD definition, the app consumes around 290 MBs per hour.
What VPN works with Foxtel?
The top 3 VPNs to watch Foxtel in USA are as follows:
Why is Foxtel Go Not Working on my Mac?
If the Foxtel app isn’t working, try all the fixes we’ve provided above. However, if the problem persists, click here and follow the troubleshooting guideline.
Does Foxtel Go in USA Work without any hassle?
No, you can not watch Foxtel Go in USA without a VPN. So if you want Foxtel Go in USA, you will need a VPN connection. Otherwise, it is geo-restricted.
Can I watch Foxtel Go in USA without a VPN?
No, Adult Swim is not available in Australia, you need to buy a subscription to a premium VPN like ExpressVPN to get full access to Adult Swim in Australia.
Will Foxtel Go work in USA?
Yes, if you use a premium VPN such as ExpressVPN, you can easily stream Foxtel Go in USA.
Foxtel Go is an excellent mobile platform for subscribers, allowing them to watch their favorite shows and live TV on the go. Thanks to this guide, now you can watch Foxtel Go in USA using a VPN. In addition, ExpressVPN ensures that geo-restrictions won’t prevent you from viewing Foxtel Go in USA.
People Also Read: