How to Watch CNBC in UK [Updated December 2023]
If you want to watch CNBC in UK. All you need is a premium VPN to access CNBC in UK, as it is geo-restricted outside the USA.
CNBC is an American TV Cable channel that is unavailable outside the USA. However, it offers amazing shows like Fast Money, Shark Tank, and Mad Money. CNBC will also broadcast live English Premier League matches for 2022-23.
Below is an easy 3 steps guide to help you access CNBC with a premium VPN.
How to Watch CNBC in UK 2023
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN and download its app.
- Open the ExpressVPN app and connect to the US server.
- That’s it, and now you can access CNBC in UK and start streaming.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Unblock CNBC in UK?
When you are in a country where you cannot access certain websites, a VPN will change your IP address and make it appear that you are in another country. For instance, if you try to access CNBC in UK the following screen will appear:
Because CNBC is a geo-restricted channel, so they don’t allow access outside the USA. However, with the help of a reliable VPN such as ExpressVPN, you can easily access CNBC in UK.
VPN stands for Virtual Private Network, and it replaces your IP address with one that isn’t restricted in the country where you want to access it.
You can now watch CNBC in UK because the IP tracking system at CNBC has been tricked into believing you are accessing from the USA.
With a VPN, you can watch all your favorite shows on CNBC, such as Deal or No Deal, Shark Tank, Morning Call, The Partner, Undercover Boss, CashPad, On the Money, and many others.
3 Best VPNs to Watch CNBC in UK [Quick Overview December 2023]
We have come up with the easy and quick VPNs, don’t forget to check them:
- ExpressVPN — It comes with lightning fast VPN connection to ensure you Ultra HD streaming from anywhere at any time. You can access 3000+ global servers, including 20+ location servers in the US. In addition to this, you can save up to 49% on its 1-year plan, cutting the original cost to only $6.71/month.
- Surfshark — Features smart DNS to unblock streaming platforms and channels that don’t support the app. You can access 3200+ global servers at low prices, including 20+ US servers. So you will always have something to watch when the cost is $2.30 a month. In addition, you can get an 82% discount on its 2-year plan and an unlimited device connection.
- NordVPN — It ensures reliable VPN connection & buffer-free streaming from anywhere. With many servers, you can stream restricted content without violating your privacy. The subscription comes with easy access to 5000+ global servers, including 1970+ servers in the US. In addition, a huge 68% discount is available on its 2-year plan, so you will only need to pay $3.71 a month.
How do you Subscribe/ Sign up to CNBC in UK?
You can subscribe or sign up for CNBC in UK by following these steps:
- From the VPN application, connect to the US server.
- Visit CNBC’s official website.
- Now, Tap on “SIGN IN” at the top right corner.
- Enter your log-in credentials and enjoy streaming!
- That’s it; Now you have subscribed to CNBC.
The Best VPNs to Watch CNBC in UK [Detailed Overview December 2023]
In the list of those VPNs that work with CNBC, you can check all of their features and packages:
ExpressVPN — Recommended VPN to Watch CNBC in UK
- Ultra-Fast speed with unlimited bandwidth for bufferless streaming.
- 3000+ Servers in 90+ Countries, including 20+ location servers in US.
- Comes with five simultaneous device connections
- Compatible with Windows, MacOS, iOS, Smart TV, Linux, and more.
ExpressVPN has incredible server speed to ensure smooth and high-quality streaming from anywhere. It has 3000+ optimized servers installed in 90+ countries and 20+ location servers in the US only. It comes with Ultra fast connection speed, allowing users to have top-quality streaming without error.
Its high-speed servers can easily unblock geo-restricted streaming platforms, encrypt your data, bypass the IP tracking system, and provide unlimited bandwidth for bufferless streaming.
Regarding device compatibility, ExpressVPN has a dedicated VPN app designed for all compatible devices and routers. It offers five simultaneous device connections that you can run on macOS, iOS, Android, Fire devices, browsers, gaming consoles, routers, smart TVs, and more.
Now, let's talk about its price!
Its yearly subscription will cost you $6.67/month, with an extra three months for free. Furthermore, you can connect up to 5 simultaneous devices with a single subscription.
- Compatible with all streaming sites
- Connect up to 6 devices
- It works in China & UAE
- Follows Zero Log Policy
- 7-day free trial
- A bit costly service
Surfshark — Affordable VPN to Watch CNBC in UK
- Comes with SmartDNS to unblock content on non-native devices
- 3,200 servers in 100 countries, including 20+ location servers in the US.
- Compatible with Android, Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, smart TVs, and more
- Offers minimum price of about $2.30/month with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Surfshark's minimum price tag makes it the most wallet-friendly VPN for streaming. It is equipped with 3000+ global servers in 100 countries, including 20+ location servers in the US. Surfshark stands out among all is non, but it's a Smart DNS server that enables users to access geo-restricted content without a native app.
Moreover, a Surfshark subscription ensures unlimited device connection on all compatible devices, whether Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, smart TVs, or more.
Regarding price, you can expect to have $2.30/month, saving 82% on its two-year plan along with two extra months. It offers a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee, ultra HD streaming, Unlimited bandwidth, and Zero log policy, all wrapped under its modest pricing plan.
- Compatible with all streaming sites
- Connect up to 6 devices
- It works in China & UAE
- Follows Zero Log Policy
- 7-day free trial
- Poor Customer Support
- Some user experience low speed
NordVPN — Reliable VPN to Watch CNBC in UK
- NordLynx Protocol to help boost streaming experience
- 5000+ Servers in 60 Countries including 17 location servers in the US.
- Comes with 6 simultaneous device connections.
- Compatible with Android, Windows, iOS, Linus, Smart TVs & Routers.
When it comes to reliability, you won't find any other option better than NordVPN!
Apart from its giant web of VPN servers, including 17 server locations in the US, NordVPN has recently launched NordLynx. This new-generation VPN protocol provides an improved connection for an uninterrupted streaming experience.
NordVPN has SmartPlay integration that unblocks various content with its IP spoofing feature. Like Surfshark, NordVPN incorporates its dedicated SmartDNS service that can easily unblock geo-restricted content on devices with no native app.
You can connect Nord with almost all devices, including windows, macOS, Android, Apple, Smart TV, Xbox, PS series, and more. The cost will drastically reduce if you opt for its two-year plan, which will cost you $3.49/per month, six device connections, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- 5000+ global servers
- Secure VPN System
- Zero Logs Policy
- Works in China and the UAE
- 24/7 Live Chat Support
- Military grade Encryption
- Private DNS System
- Little Expensive
- No app for router
How much Does CNBC Costs in UK?
CNBC comes with a free subscription model. However, a CNBC Pro subscription requires you to enter your US-based billing information.
And CNBC pro subscription costs you $29.99 per month, and the Annual pro subscription costs $299.99 with a 7-day free trial.
How to Find the Perfect VPN for CNBC in UK?
Though hundreds of VPN services are available, not every service will have the same features. And to find the absolute best VPN to access CNBC in UK, you have to look into several features. First, however, we look for the following important features to find the perfect VPN for CNBC in UK:
1. USA Servers
In order to unblock CNBC in UK, a VPN must offer servers in the USA (or virtual servers with the USA IP address).
2. Streaming Capabilities
A VPN must have strong streaming capabilities to stream CNBC in UK successfully. All VPNs on our list allow you to securely access a wide range of streaming services.
3. Unlimited Bandwidth
Some VPNs have data limitations or bandwidth limits that throttle or halt downloads over a certain threshold. However, we have selected only VPNs that offer unlimited bandwidth to allow you to stream CNBC as much as you want.
4. Logging Policy
A reliable VPN service must have a zero-logs policy, meaning it does not store or record any information about your online activities. IP addresses are also subject to the same rule. All the VPNs on our list have a zero-log policy.
5. Privacy and Security
By using strong encryption, unauthorized parties cannot monitor VPN users’ activities. To ensure no sensitive or private information leaves your device, a VPN must include kill switches, DNS leak protection, and other necessary protection features.
Can I use a Free VPN to Unblock CNBC in UK?
Yes, you use a free VPN to watch CNBC in UK, but we do not recommend using them. Because their ability to unblock is limited, and they’re not secure.
On top of that, they do not guarantee DNS and IP leak protection and usually sell users’ private data to third parties. Moreover, they offer limited servers and bandwidth, which results in continuous buffering.
So finally, you should use a trustworthy VPN such as ExpressVPN, which unblocks CNBC instantly and is great for security features like 256-bit encryption, and guarantees a no-log policy. So, subscribe to ExpressVPN and enjoy CNBC live streaming in the UK now!
Troubleshooting Tips If CNBC isn’t Working in the UK
If you’re facing trouble watching CNBC in UK while connected to the VPN, here are some troubleshooting tips to help you fix the problem:
- We recommend you clear your browser’s cache, cookies, and history at least once.
- If you have an Android or iOS phone, turn off location services.
- Switch to another VPN server.
- If the problem persists, contact your VPN provider’s customer support team.
Devices that are Compatible with watching CNBC in UK
By using a VPN, you can unblock CNBC in UK. However, are you wondering how to watch CNBC in UK on your device? Don’t worry! You can watch CNBC on your favorite device by following the steps below.
CNBC For Android Users
- Download ExpressVPN and set up your account.
- Install the VPN application & connect with a server in the US.
- Download the CNBC app from the Play Store.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Now you can watch CNBC without limitations.
CNBC For iPhone/iPad Users
- Set the location to the US from the network settings.
- Download ExpressVPN and log in.
- Connect the device with a US-based server.
- Download the CNBC app from the Apple store.
- Login with the required credentials.
- You can now start streaming.
CNBC For Roku Users
- Install ExpressVPN and register your account.
- Connect it with your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect VPN to a US server.
- Open Roku and set it up on your TV.
- Click on CNBC and start streaming.
CNBC For PS3/PS4 Users
- Download and Install a VPN service on your router.
- Connect it with the server in the US.
- Locate TV/Video Services on your PlayStation.
- Now Search for CNBC.
- You will see the “Get” option. Click on it.
- Visit the channel page.
- Hit on CNBC to start streaming.
CNBC For Xbox Users
- Download the VPN App. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect it with a US-based server.
- Locate the Xbox Store.
- Search for CNBC.
- Download the application.
- Watch your favorite TV shows.
CNBC For Kodi Users
- Download and set up VPN on your computer – We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Use a USB to transfer the setup to the Kodi device.
- Open the device. Go to Settings > System Settings.
- Download the VPN and connect with a US server.
- Go to add-ons and get CNBC.
- Now CNBC is ready for streaming.
CNBC For Firestick Users
- Launch your Firestick and head to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN, then connect to the US server.
- Enter the word ‘CNBC’ and press enter.
- The ‘CNBC app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click "Get."
- After the CNBC app has been installed, open it.
- Open the CNBC app and log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching CNBC on Firestick.
CNBC For Apple TV Users
Apple TV does not support VPN software. You will need to install ExpressVPN MediaStreamer. Next, follow these steps:
- First, head to the ExpressVPN DNS Setting page to register your US IP address.
- Next, go to Setup Page > Settings Menu > Desired IP address.
- Then to network > Configure DNS > Select Manual.
- Type the IP address that you used before.
- Finally, install the CNBC app to start watching your favorite shows.
CNBC For Smart TV Users
- Install VPN – We Recommend ExpressVPN
- Connect to a US server.
- Connect the WI-FI with the VPN server.
- Download the CNBC app to start streaming.
CNBC For PC Users
- Download and install a premium VPN on your computer. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the CNBC website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- Delete your cookies in the face of any trouble while logging in.
CNBC For Mac OS Users
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN.
- Go to Apple menu > System Preferences > Network.
- Click on the Action menu.
- Choose Import Configurations > Select ExpressVPN > Import.
- Open the web browser.
- Search for the CNBC official website.
- Log in using your credentials or create an account.
- Binge-watch for hours.
Alternative Ways to Watch CNBC in UK?
You can also subscribe to alternative streaming services if you don’t want to register for a CNBC subscription. Here are some streaming services to consider.
You Can Watch CNBC in UK with FuboTV
- With a Fubo TV subscription, you can watch 100+ channels, including CNBC.
- Its subscription plans range from $33 to $64.99 per month.
- It also offers a 30-day free trial, so you can try and decide whether the service is worth your time or not.
- There are many countries where FuboTV is not accessible. Therefore, you will have to use a reliable VPN service like ExpressVPN to access it.
You Can Watch CNBC in UK on YouTube TV
- With a YouTube TV subscription, you can watch 85+ channels, including CNBC.
- You can stream these channels on PC, Mac, iOS, Android, PlayStation, Xbox, and many other devices.
- There are many countries where YouTube TV is not accessible. Therefore, you will have to use a reliable VPN service like ExpressVPN to access it.
- It also offers a 7-day free trial, so you can try and decide whether the service is worth your time or not.
You Can Watch CNBC in UK with Hulu Live TV
- With a Hulu Live TV subscription, you can watch 65+ channels, including CNBC.
- Other popular channels Hulu Live TV offers include ABC, SYFY, Adult Swin, etc.
- Hulu Live TV’s subscription costs $69.99 per month with a 7-days free trial.
- Hulu is exclusive to US residents. Therefore, you will have to use a reliable VPN service like ExpressVPN to access CNBC in UK.
What Content is Available on CNBC in UK?
Below is a list of some popular programs and shows on CNBC that are available on CNBC in UK.
- Morning Call
- Fast Money
- Mad Money
- Squawk Box
- Street Signs
- The Profit
- Flipping Out
- Power Lunch
- Kudlow & Cramer
- Closing Bell
- America Now
- The Money Wheel
- The Call
- Market Week
- Business Center
- The Kudlow Report
- On the Money
- Bull Session
- Inside Opinion
- The Money Club
- Billion Dollar Buyer
- Worldwide Exchange
- Squawk on the Street
- The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch
Is CNBC Available in Your Country?
As we have discussed already that CNBC is only available in the USA. However, by using ExpressVPN, you can access CNBC almost everywhere around the world. Following is the list of countries where you can access CNBC with ExpressVPN.
FAQs on CNBC in UK
Is CNBC available on Freeview?
CNBC and Bloomberg are subscription channels on Sky and cable, so they aren’t available on Freeview
Is CNBC owned by Sky?
NO, Sky does not own CNBC. According to its website, CNBC is an American business news channel owned by NBC Universal.
Can I watch CNBC online?
Yes, you can watch CNBC online, as CNBC broadcasts a live stream for free. To watch CNBC online, go to CNBC’s official website and look for the Live Stream option.
Is CNBC available without cable?
You can watch CNBC without cable on multiple streaming platforms. However, you will need to use a premium VPN if you live in the UK. Our top recommendation is EpxressVPN.
Is CNBC the same as CNBC World?
Yes, both are the same; there is no difference between CNBC and CNBC World. CNBC World is a 24-hour digital television network broadcasts live financial market information and programs worldwide.
Can you watch CNBC on Hulu?
Yes, with a Hulu Live TV subscription, you can watch CNBC on Hulu. It will cost you $69.99 per month with a 7-days free trial.
Can I watch CNBC on Amazon Firestick?
If you have a VPN, you can watch CNBC on Amazon Firestick. Also, make sure that your VPN is connected to a US server.
Can you get CNBC with Sling TV?
Yes, you can get CNBC with SlingTV. The Sling Blue package allows you to stream 45 channels, including CNBC.
How much does CNBC Pro cost?
CNBC Pro subscription costs you $29.99 per month, and the Annual pro subscription costs $299.99 with a 7-day free trial.
What channel is CNBC on Sky?
On Sky, CNBC is available on channel 505. For Freesat TV service, the channel number is 210.
So there you have it, that’s all the information you need to know about how to watch CNBC in UK? While several VPN providers could fit this job. But, we have selected the most reliable, efficient, and best VPN provider for you.
Besides bypassing geo-restrictions, VPNs also protect your online identity, privacy, and data from various threats. Therefore, choosing the most appropriate VPN for yourself has always been the key. For that reason, we strongly recommend ExpressVPN.
Is there anything else you need to know about watching CNBC in UK? Please feel free to ask in the comments section, and we’ll respond to you as soon as possible.