Is CNBC available in Canada? No, CNBC is not available in Canada, but In order to watch CNBC in Canada, you just need to connect to a premium VPN service. Our TOP recommendation is ExpressVPN.
Before we dive into further details, let’s look at the 3 easy steps to watch CNBC in Canada.
How to Watch CNBC in Canada 2023
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN and download its app.
- Open the ExpressVPN app and connect to the US server.
- That’s it, and now you can access CNBC in Canada and start streaming.
What is CNBC? And why is it blocked outside the USA region?
CNBC (Consumer News and Business Channel) is an American Cable TV channel that NBCUniversal News Group owns. There are many great shows on CNBC, including Mad Money, Undercover Boss, Fast Money, Shark Tank, and many more.
Unfortunately, CNBC is a geo-restricted channel only available in the USA. Therefore, whenever you try to access CNBC outside the US, the following error will appear on your screen:
And the reason for its geo-restrictions is licensing agreements and broadcasting rights. However, using a premium VPN allows you to access CNBC in Canada. And our recommendation is ExpressVPN.
The Best VPNs to Watch CNBC in Canada [Simple Guide March 2023]
We have come up with the easy and quick VPNs, don’t forget to check them:
- ExpressVPN — It comes with lightning fast VPN connection to ensure you Ultra HD streaming from anywhere at any time. You can access 3000+ global servers, including 20+ location servers in the US. In addition to this, you can save up to 49% on its 1-year plan, cutting the original cost to only $6.71/month.
- Surfshark — Features smart DNS to unblock streaming platforms and channels that don’t support the app. You can access 3200+ global servers at low prices, including 20+ US servers. So you will always have something to watch when the cost is $2.30 a month. In addition, you can get an 82% discount on its 2-year plan and an unlimited device connection.
- NordVPN — It ensures reliable VPN connection & buffer-free streaming from anywhere. With many servers, you can stream restricted content without violating your privacy. The subscription comes with easy access to 5000+ global servers, including 1970+ servers in the US. In addition, a huge 68% discount is available on its 2-year plan, so you will only need to pay $3.71 a month.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Unblock CNBC in Canada?
As we all know, CNBC is a geo-restricted channel, and they don’t allow to access it outside the USA. However, with the help of a reliable VPN such as ExpressVPN, you can easily access CNBC in Canada.
VPN stands for Virtual Private Network, and it replaces your IP address with one that isn’t restricted in the country where you want to access it.
For instance, in the case of CNBC, we can switch from an overseas server to a US server and easily access CNBC in Canada.
You can now watch CNBC overseas because the IP tracking system at CNBC has been tricked into believing you are accessing from the USA. With a VPN, you can watch all your favorite shows on CNBC, such as Deal or No Deal, Shark Tank, Morning Call, The Partner, Undercover Boss, CashPad, On the Money, and many others.
3 Best VPNs to Watch CNBC in Canada [Detailed March 2023]
In the list of those VPNs that work with CNBC, you can check all of their features and packages:
ExpressVPN — Best VPN to Watch CNBC in Canada
- Ultra-Fast speed with unlimited bandwidth for bufferless streaming.
- 3000+ Servers in 90+ Countries, including 20+ location servers in US.
- Comes with five simultaneous device connections
- Compatible with Windows, MacOS, iOS, Smart TV, Linux, and more.
ExpressVPN has incredible server speed to ensure smooth and high-quality streaming from anywhere. It has 3000+ optimized servers installed in 90+ countries and 20+ location servers in the US only. It comes with Ultra fast connection speed, allowing users to have top-quality streaming without error.
Its high-speed servers can easily unblock geo-restricted streaming platforms, encrypt your data, bypass the IP tracking system, and provide unlimited bandwidth for bufferless streaming.
Regarding device compatibility, ExpressVPN has a dedicated VPN app designed for all compatible devices and routers. It offers five simultaneous device connections that you can run on macOS, iOS, Android, Fire devices, browsers, gaming consoles, routers, smart TVs, and more.
Now, let's talk about its price!
Its yearly subscription will cost you $6.67/month, with an extra three months for free. Furthermore, you can connect up to 5 simultaneous devices with a single subscription.
- Compatible with all streaming sites
- Connect up to 6 devices
- It works in China & UAE
- Follows Zero Log Policy
- 7-day free trial
- A bit costly service
Surfshark — Affordable VPN to Watch CNBC in Canada
- Comes with SmartDNS to unblock content on non-native devices
- 3,200 servers in 100 countries, including 20+ location servers in the US.
- Compatible with Android, Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, smart TVs, and more
- Offers minimum price of about $2.30/month with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Surfshark's minimum price tag makes it the most wallet-friendly VPN for streaming. It is equipped with 3000+ global servers in 100 countries, including 20+ location servers in the US. Surfshark stands out among all is non, but it's a Smart DNS server that enables users to access geo-restricted content without a native app.
Moreover, a Surfshark subscription ensures unlimited device connection on all compatible devices, whether Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, smart TVs, or more.
Regarding price, you can expect to have $2.30/month, saving 82% on its two-year plan along with two extra months. It offers a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee, ultra HD streaming, Unlimited bandwidth, and Zero log policy, all wrapped under its modest pricing plan.
- Compatible with all streaming sites
- Connect up to 6 devices
- It works in China & UAE
- Follows Zero Log Policy
- 7-day free trial
- Poor Customer Support
- Some user experience low speed
NordVPN — Secure VPN to Watch CNBC in Canada
- NordLynx Protocol to help boost streaming experience
- 5000+ Servers in 60 Countries including 17 location servers in the US.
- Comes with 6 simultaneous device connections.
- Compatible with Android, Windows, iOS, Linus, Smart TVs & Routers.
When it comes to reliability, you won't find any other option better than NordVPN!
Apart from its giant web of VPN servers, including 17 server locations in the US, NordVPN has recently launched NordLynx. This new-generation VPN protocol provides an improved connection for an uninterrupted streaming experience.
NordVPN has SmartPlay integration that unblocks various content with its IP spoofing feature. Like Surfshark, NordVPN incorporates its dedicated SmartDNS service that can easily unblock geo-restricted content on devices with no native app.
You can connect Nord with almost all devices, including windows, macOS, Android, Apple, Smart TV, Xbox, PS series, and more. The cost will drastically reduce if you opt for its two-year plan, which will cost you $3.49/per month, six device connections, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- 5000+ global servers
- Secure VPN System
- Zero Logs Policy
- Works in China and the UAE
- 24/7 Live Chat Support
- Military grade Encryption
- Private DNS System
- Little Expensive
- No app for router
Can I use a Free VPN to Watch CNBC in Canada on Live TV?
It is possible to watch CNBC Live TV with a free VPN. However, we would not recommend it.
They not only lack the technology to ensure your online privacy and data security, but they also sell your personal information to advertisers. Additionally, these free VPN providers offer limited server locations and bandwidth that can barely play a 30-minute video on YouTube or Facebook.
So finally, it is better to use a trustworthy VPN such as ExpressVPN, which provides you with a fast connection with absolute security.
How to Subscribe or Sign Up for CNBC in Canada?
Following are the easy steps to sign up for CNBC in Canada:
- First, from the ExpressVPN application, connect to the US server.
- Then, go to CNBC’s official website.
- Now Tap on the “SIGN IN” button at the top right corner.
- Next, enter your email address and password.
That’s it; now you are subscribed to CNBC.
How Much Does CNBC in Canada Costs?
CNBC comes with a free subscription model. However, a CNBC Pro subscription requires you to enter your US-based billing information.
And CNBC pro subscription costs you $29.99 per month, and the Annual pro subscription costs $299.99 with a 7-day free trial.
Devices that are Compatible with CNBC in Canada
By using a VPN, you can unblock CNBC in Canada. However, it is possible that the process will differ from device to device. Therefore, you can watch CNBC on your favorite device by following the below steps.
CNBC For Android Users
- Download ExpressVPN and set up your account.
- Install the VPN application & connect with a server in the US.
- Download the CNBC app from the Play Store.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Now you can watch CNBC without limitations.
CNBC For iPhone/iPad Users
- Set the location to the US from the network settings.
- Download ExpressVPN and log in.
- Connect the device with a US-based server.
- Download the CNBC app from the Apple store.
- Login with the required credentials.
- You can now start streaming.
CNBC For Roku Users
- Install ExpressVPN and register your account.
- Connect it with your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect VPN to a US server.
- Open Roku and set it up on your TV.
- Click on CNBC and start streaming.
CNBC For PS3/PS4 Users
- Download and Install a VPN service on your router.
- Connect it with the server in the US.
- Locate TV/Video Services on your PlayStation.
- Now Search for CNBC.
- You will see the “Get” option. Click on it.
- Visit the channel page.
- Hit on CNBC to start streaming.
CNBC For Xbox Users
- Download the VPN App. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect it with a US-based server.
- Locate the Xbox Store.
- Search for CNBC.
- Download the application.
- Watch your favorite TV shows.
CNBC For Kodi Users
- Download and set up VPN on your computer – We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Use a USB to transfer the setup to the Kodi device.
- Open the device. Go to Settings > System Settings.
- Download the VPN and connect with a US server.
- Go to add-ons and get CNBC.
- Now CNBC is ready for streaming.
CNBC For Firestick Users
- Launch your Firestick and head to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN, then connect to the US server.
- Enter the word ‘CNBC’ and press enter.
- The ‘CNBC app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click "Get."
- After the CNBC app has been installed, open it.
- Open the CNBC app and log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching CNBC on Firestick.
CNBC For Apple TV Users
Apple TV does not support VPN software. You will need to install ExpressVPN MediaStreamer. Next, follow these steps:
- First, head to the ExpressVPN DNS Setting page to register your US IP address.
- Next, go to Setup Page > Settings Menu > Desired IP address.
- Then to network > Configure DNS > Select Manual.
- Type the IP address that you used before.
- Finally, install the CNBC app to start watching your favorite shows.
CNBC For Smart TV Users
- Install VPN – We Recommend ExpressVPN
- Connect to a US server.
- Connect the WI-FI with the VPN server.
- Download the CNBC app to start streaming.
CNBC For PC Users
- Download and install a premium VPN on your computer. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the CNBC website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- Delete your cookies in the face of any trouble while logging in.
CNBC For Mac OS Users
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN.
- Go to Apple menu > System Preferences > Network.
- Click on the Action menu.
- Choose Import Configurations > Select ExpressVPN > Import.
- Open the web browser.
- Search for the CNBC official website.
- Log in using your credentials or create an account.
- Binge-watch for hours.
What Other Alternative Ways to Watch CNBC in Canada?
You can also subscribe to alternative streaming services if you don’t want to register for a CNBC subscription. Here are some streaming services to consider.
You Can Watch CNBC on FuboTV
- With a Fubo TV subscription, you can watch 100+ channels, including CNBC.
- Its subscription plans range from $33 to $64.99 per month.
- It also offers a 30-day free trial, so you can try and decide whether the service is worth your time or not.
- There are many countries where FuboTV is not accessible. Therefore, you will have to use a reliable VPN service like ExpressVPN to access it.
You Can Watch CNBC on YouTube TV
- With a YouTube TV subscription, you can watch 85+ channels, including CNBC.
- You can stream these channels on PC, Mac, iOS, Android, Play Station, Xbox, and many other devices.
- There are many countries where it is not accessible. Therefore, you will have to use a reliable VPN service like ExpressVPN to access it.
- It also offers a 7-day free trial, so you can try and decide whether the service is worth your time or not.
You Can Watch CNBC on Hulu Live TV
- With a Hulu Live TV subscription, you can watch 65+ channels, including CNBC.
- Other popular channels Hulu Live TV offers include ABC, SYFY, Adult Swin, etc.
- Hulu Live TV’s subscription costs $69.99 per month with a 7-days free trial.
- Hulu is exclusive to US residents. Therefore, you will have to use a reliable VPN service like ExpressVPN to access it in Canada.
Why Can’t I watch CNBC in Canada with a VPN? [Easy Fixes]
Is CNBC not working in Canada? Don’t worry here are some easy troubleshooting tips:
- Try clearing your browser’s cache, cookies, and history at least once.
- You should turn off the location services feature if you have an Android or iOS phone.
- After disconnecting from the current VPN server, connect to a different VPN server in the USA.
- If the problem persists, then contact your VPN service provider support team for more information.
What to Watch on CNBC in Canada?
Below is a list of some popular programs and shows on CNBC that you can enjoy watching.
- Morning Call
- Fast Money
- Mad Money
- Squawk Box
- Street Signs
- The Profit
- Flipping Out
- Power Lunch
- Kudlow & Cramer
- Closing Bell
- America Now
- The Money Wheel
- The Call
- Market Week
- Business Center
- The Kudlow Report
- On the Money
- Bull Session
- Inside Opinion
- The Money Club
- Billion Dollar Buyer
- Worldwide Exchange
- Squawk on the Street
- The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch
Is CNBC Available in Your Country?
As we have discussed already that CNBC is only available in the USA. However, by using ExpressVPN, you can access CNBC almost everywhere around the world. Following is the list of countries where you can access CNBC with ExpressVPN.
FAQs on CNBC in Canada
Can I watch CNBC online?
Yes, you can watch CNBC online as CNBC offers free Live Stream Online. Just visit the CNBC official website select the live stream option, and enjoy streaming. However, remember that you must use a reliable VPN to watch CNBC outside the United States. We strongly recommend ExpressVPN.
Is CNBC available without cable?
Yes, CNBC live streaming is available without a cable connection. If you live outside the USA, you can watch it online with the help of a premium VPN such as ExpresVPN.
Can you watch CNBC on Hulu?
Yes, you can easily watch CNBC on Hulu. However, if you live outside the USA, you must use a premium VPN like ExpressVPN to access it.
Can I watch CNBC on Roku?
Yes, you can easily watch CNBC on Roku. However, if you live outside the USA, then you will have to use a premium VPN like ExpressVPN to access it on Roku.
Can I watch CNBC on Amazon FireStick?
Yes, you can easily watch CNBC on Amazon Firestick if you have a premium VPN. You need to make sure that your VPN has reliable US servers. Our #1 recommendation is ExpressVPN.
Can I watch CNBC on Sling TV?
Yes, if you have a Sling TV subscription. You can use a VPN to access CNBC Outside the United States.
Can I watch CNBC online in Canada?
Yes, through CNBC’s free live stream online, go to the official CNBC site and choose the live stream option, but to access it in Canada you need a VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN for that.
What is the cheapest way to watch CNBC in Canada?
SlingTV is the best option if you want to access CNBC in the cheapest way, first, you need to subscribe to the Sling TV’s Blue Package for $35 per month, then add the “News Extra” which will cost you an additional $6 for a month.
How Can I Watch CNBC on Demand?
American residents can easily watch CNBC on demand by going to their official website or downloading its application, and Canadian citizens need a subscription to any reliable VPN to change their location. Then, they can access CNBC on demand, same as US residents.
Can I Watch CNBC In Canada on Spectrum?
Spectrum Customers can access the CNBC TV station on Channel 46 with standard definition and channel 792 with high-definition quality.
Is CNBC the same as CNBC world?
CNBC world is a 24-hour television network where you can watch live financial market information from all over the world, and if we talk about CNBC is specific to US-related financial market coverage.
Wrapping It Up!
Hopefully, with this guide’s help, you can now easily watch CNBC in Canada. Of course, you can use any recommended VPN from our list. But ExpressVPN is our top recommendation for seamless access to your favorite shows on CNBC.
With a premium VPN like ExpressVPN, you can connect to one of its many US servers to watch CNBC. If you follow the instructions carefully, you should be able to binge-watch all your favorite CNBC TV shows without a hitch.
Is there anything else you need to know about watching CNBC in Canada? Feel free to ask in the comments section, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.